*The Official Jetphotos Frapper Map*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *The Official Jetphotos Frapper Map*

Its based on google world. You add your zipcode and a comment (and a stupid picture perhaps) and it will put a marker in the general area of where you currently live.

It's very easy and quick to add yourself to the map. If everyone is honest it will give us a really clear picture of people's location.

apparently the center of my zipcode is where Quiznos is...I wish I lived there

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
      apparently the center of my zipcode is where Quiznos is...I wish I lived there
      We are as far away from each other as you can possibly get. Just think if it wasn't for the internet you'd never have had the pleasure of knowing me.

Your ages away from the coast, i'm only a 10 minute drive away

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
        We are as far away from each other as you can possibly get. Just think if it wasn't for the internet you'd never have had the pleasure of knowing me.
        See, maybe sometimes technological advances aren't really a good thing

Comment

Yeh.....and you're going to have to pay royalties to keep using pics of that flightless chook
          My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Wilson
            Yeh.....and you're going to have to pay royalties to keep using pics of that flightless chook
            yeah, one of the reasons I've stopped using it as an avatar, lemme figure out if I can figure out how to change it on the map. Hey Messy, since you created it is there any kind of moderators privlildge or somethin? Thankfully I have some decent pictures of emus that I took at the shanghai zoo, just gotta find them again.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
              Hey Messy, since you created it is there any kind of moderators privlildge or somethin? Thankfully I have some decent pictures of emus that I took at the shanghai zoo, just gotta find them again.
              I'm able to remove you, that way you could start over. I'll remove your original now

Comment

I'm able to remove you, that way you could start over. I'll remove your original now
                Muchos Gracias

you guys see that link to that planning website that is their other project? Pretty sweet. www.planzo.com

Comment

I'm able to remove you.............
                  .....................don't like so much power in the hands of one man

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Wilson
                    .....................don't like so much power in the hands of one man
                    Don't worry, i'll behave

Comment

Don't worry, i'll behave
                      OK .............but don't pass up on the perfect opportunity to make emu suffer

Greg

Comment

I added myself- only it kept mentioning that my town was "invalid" (even the nearest "bigger" town", so I now live in Copenhagen according to frapper

Life's good

Comment

I added mine, this is pretty sweet.
                          Bobby DeBarge
                          www.debargephoto.com
                          http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
                          1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

Mine's in there.

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

wtf is a "frapper"?

Comment

Working...
                              X