Its Friday night what are you doing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ExpressJet145
    Yikes. Now I know why I have an extreme fettish for the emu and llama sections in the zoo's.... all along I thought it was a coincidence.
    do you want to tell the forum about your embarassing arrest at the zoo, or should I?

Comment

it's saturday arvo here and i'm still recovering from friday night! didn't get home til 10am this morning...

next trips
      USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
        do you want to tell the forum about your embarassing arrest at the zoo, or should I?
        I was 17 at the time, all I got was a misdemeanor, not a felony charge... thank god!!! HAH! Those poor llamas got a work out . *Sends my condolances to mother llama*.
        Ryan Davis
        Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
        www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Originally posted by ExpressJet145
          I was 17 at the time, all I got was a misdemeanor, not a felony charge... thank god!!! HAH! Those poor llamas got a work out . *Sends my condolances to mother llama*.
          Son, I will even buy you a llama, but I want custody. Maurey Maurey Maurey
          THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
          Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
          George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Im off to bed before my butt gets banned. Night guys . Sleep well.
            Ryan Davis
            Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
            www.flyerguide.net

Comment

I am in Juneau for AASG and there is a dance going on right now, I was just out photoing it with the 20D Speaking of which I gotta take a shower. But yeah, thats my Friday, and I am the only guy from my school here
              You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Curling. mixed team with my wife and neighbours.

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                  Curling. mixed team with my wife and neighbours.
                  Does curling mix as well with booze as bowling does down here?

Comment

It sure does. Nothing like a little tipple to warm you up before the game and another one after the game to embelish all of your good shots.

We aren't allowed drinks out on the ice. Club rules.

Comment

Yeah so it's 9:00am...the friggin pump never flushed...we've got a mini-Katrina downstairs lol...it's just a bunch of water in the rug but it's pretty bad for us...

Comment

Watched Jon Garland man-handle the LA Angels in Game 3 of the ALCS. Went to bed and watched "I, Robot" until I fell asleep.
                        SET LOVE FREE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
                          Yeah so it's 9:00am...the friggin pump never flushed...we've got a mini-Katrina downstairs lol...it's just a bunch of water in the rug but it's pretty bad for us...
                          We still didn't get any water, but our neighbors did. The fire men are going to the houses that did now pumping it out.

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale

We aren't allowed drinks out on the ice. Club rules.
                            That probably is a good idea. Then there would be different colored rings all over the ice

Comment

Working...
                            X