Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Id like to take this opportunity and apologize to many members that I threatned, made fun of, and called names one month ago. It was a selfish, childish act to do that. Other members handled it well which I didnt. I dont want to be the ass of the forum so I apologize to everyone because I messed up and made a mess of that thread. Hey, one point or anotyher everyone will get on someones nerves, you just goptta handle it well and Im sorry I didnt. Sorry Wannabe777 and OnlyBoeing and a few others. Sorry to everyone else. I promise in the future I wont flip out.
    -Kevin

Welcome back man, I missed you!

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome back
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Hi ACman

I'm sure it's just water off a duck's back to the people you were an arse too. I've made an idiot of myself so many times round here I’ve lost count, if that’s of any comfort.

Comment

Welcome back- it'll be nice to see you posting again, mate

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
              Hi ACman

I'm sure it's just water off a duck's back to the people you were an arse too. I've made an idiot of myself so many times round here I’ve lost count, if that’s of any comfort.

yup, this site is no fun if you dont make an ass of yourself occasionally

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                Agreed. We need more people to provide us entertainment.

Comment

Welcome back Kevin!

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                  I second That!

Comment

Apology accepted. That thread was *faqed* up, So it was only the matter of time when someone wont take the sheet no more. I understand the way you freaked out, hey who wouldnt? With the sheet written in that thread, I could have include myself, but you beated me to it, and after reading your post, I held mine back. Anyway Acman, we welcome you back to the forum.Enjoy the time you're with us. And yes we're sure none of those threads will happen again ! I dont know if I can speak for everyone but Some have missed the sheet coming from you, and I might as well admit it myself, Yes I have too. :wink

joke about the *sheet thing*

WELCOME BACK MY FRIEND !

Peace...
                    Originally posted by ACman
                    Id like to take this opportunity and apologize to many members that I threatned, made fun of, and called names one month ago. It was a selfish, childish act to do that. Other members handled it well which I didnt. I dont want to be the ass of the forum so I apologize to everyone because I messed up and made a mess of that thread. Hey, one point or anotyher everyone will get on someones nerves, you just goptta handle it well and Im sorry I didnt. Sorry Wannabe777 and OnlyBoeing and a few others. Sorry to everyone else. I promise in the future I wont flip out.
                    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I'd call it a positive thing to (more or less publicly) apologize for what you have said. Others don't necessarily do that . Anyway, welcome back, or rather, Hello again .

Comment

Glad to see everyone so happy. This place still has a large part on me, even if I do leave, just so many coll people here.
                        -Kevin

Comment

Welcome Back
                          THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                          Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                          George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Hey Kev, Nice to see you online again.

Comment

Working...
                            X