Hey Kev, Nice to see you online again.

Leave a comment:

• wannabepilot777
    replied
    Welcome Back

Leave a comment:

• ACman
    replied
    Glad to see everyone so happy. This place still has a large part on me, even if I do leave, just so many coll people here.

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    I'd call it a positive thing to (more or less publicly) apologize for what you have said. Others don't necessarily do that . Anyway, welcome back, or rather, Hello again .

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    Apology accepted. That thread was *faqed* up, So it was only the matter of time when someone wont take the sheet no more. I understand the way you freaked out, hey who wouldnt? With the sheet written in that thread, I could have include myself, but you beated me to it, and after reading your post, I held mine back. Anyway Acman, we welcome you back to the forum.Enjoy the time you're with us. And yes we're sure none of those threads will happen again ! I dont know if I can speak for everyone but Some have missed the sheet coming from you, and I might as well admit it myself, Yes I have too. :wink

joke about the *sheet thing*

WELCOME BACK MY FRIEND !

Peace...
    Originally posted by ACman
    Id like to take this opportunity and apologize to many members that I threatned, made fun of, and called names one month ago. It was a selfish, childish act to do that. Other members handled it well which I didnt. I dont want to be the ass of the forum so I apologize to everyone because I messed up and made a mess of that thread. Hey, one point or anotyher everyone will get on someones nerves, you just goptta handle it well and Im sorry I didnt. Sorry Wannabe777 and OnlyBoeing and a few others. Sorry to everyone else. I promise in the future I wont flip out.

Leave a comment:

• Chris@YYZ
    replied
    Welcome back Kevin!

Originally posted by screaming_emu
    yup, this site is no fun if you dont make an ass of yourself occasionally
    I second That!

Leave a comment:

• avro_arrow_25206
    replied
    Originally posted by screaming_emu
    Agreed. We need more people to provide us entertainment.

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
    Hi ACman

I'm sure it's just water off a duck's back to the people you were an arse too. I've made an idiot of myself so many times round here Iíve lost count, if thatís of any comfort.

Leave a comment:

• janni-chan
    replied
    Welcome back- it'll be nice to see you posting again, mate

Leave a comment:

• Messerschmitt Man
    replied
    Hi ACman

I'm sure it's just water off a duck's back to the people you were an arse too. I've made an idiot of myself so many times round here Iíve lost count, if thatís of any comfort.

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    Welcome back

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    Welcome back!

Leave a comment:

• expoITHscohen
    replied
    Welcome back man, I missed you!

Leave a comment:

• ACman
    started a topic Hello

Hello

Id like to take this opportunity and apologize to many members that I threatned, made fun of, and called names one month ago. It was a selfish, childish act to do that. Other members handled it well which I didnt. I dont want to be the ass of the forum so I apologize to everyone because I messed up and made a mess of that thread. Hey, one point or anotyher everyone will get on someones nerves, you just goptta handle it well and Im sorry I didnt. Sorry Wannabe777 and OnlyBoeing and a few others. Sorry to everyone else. I promise in the future I wont flip out.
Working...
X