• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blast From The Past!

Ducktales
    Aired: 1987 - 1990

Full House
    Aired: 1987 - 1995

Dude.. i was just thinking about Duck Tales last weekend! Launchpad McQuack was the man. He crashed every aircraft he ever flew! Haha

Seriously, that was one of my favorite cartoon shows growing up. Thanks for posting this!

Comment

I used to watch Ducktales when I was a kid every morning before going to school and then when I came home. I probably knew every episode by heart.

Magica DeSpell
      Launchpad
      Flintheart Glomgold
      Duckworth
      Gyro
      The Beagle Boys
      Gizmoduck aka Fenton Crackshell
      Scrooge McDuck
      Huey, Dewey, and Louie
      Donald Duck on occasion

I know were more main regular characters but those are all I can remember off the top of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
        Seriously, that was one of my favorite cartoon shows growing up. Thanks for posting this!
        No problem

The website has the start of most classics like; Alvin and the chipmunks, Beetle Juice, Bobbies World, Captain Planet, DangerMouse, Fat Albert, Denver The Last Dinosaur, Fraggle Rock, The Snorks and The Smurfs to name a few.

Sadly The site doesn't have the intro for Dastardly & Mutly In Their Flying Machines. I'm going to buy the DVD though!

Comment

This show I watched religiously in Middle School.

I'd even get up at 620am so I could watch if from 630-7am when I could have slept in till 720am! That's dedication for ya

Comment

Nice link, brings back a lot of memories, of starting out with Duck Tales, TMNT, Chip N' Dale Scooby Doo, and migrating onto the A-Team and ALF *sigh*
            Damn, I wanna be 6 again, TV used to be so much better in the late 80's/early 90's.

Comment

Animaniacs

'nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
                Dude.. i was just thinking about Duck Tales last weekend! Launchpad McQuack was the man. He crashed every aircraft he ever flew! Haha

What was that show that was a spin off of ducktales and it was a duck who flew a flying boat?

Who remembers "Rescue Rangers"? Thats another I used to watch all the time.

Anyone remember "Digrassi Junior High" and then the "Digrassi High".

Full house has to be my favorite, I loved that show but Ive seen the intire series many ties due to TBS.
                -Kevin

Comment

Alf from Melmak, A scenario of mine involves this one as a captain ever on internship with Mr Spocke, off course portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, as the for-ever instructor.
                  Alain
                  Thanks for visiting
                  *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                  *JetPhotos*
                  Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                    What was that show that was a spin off of ducktales and it was a duck who flew a flying boat?
                    Tail Spin
                    My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron
                      Tail Spin
                      Thats the B!tch! I loved that show!
                      -Kevin

Comment

Hilarious.

*This is my BOOM stick*

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_trailer/67/
                        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                          Thats the B!tch! I loved that show!
                          It was a bear who flew the boat, and he had a nephew or son named Kit who would spin thru the clouds on his little board. I loved the show!
                          Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Dude, Kit was adopted, and Baloo brought him to work with the aircraft..
                            Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL
                            It was a bear who flew the boat, and he had a nephew or son named Kit who would spin thru the clouds on his little board. I loved the show!
                            Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Here's a real blast from the past...

CHiPs. That was the show that took between 1-3 hours out of my day from pre-school to about 4th or 5th grade, when TNT & TBS moved it to 3am & eventually pulled it off the air. http://www.retrojunk.com/details_theme/61/

That was my favorite show from when I was about 3 to when I was 10 years old. (Which made the some of the episodes 13 years old when I started watching- the show started in 1977). I mostly watched it for the car chases & the female cops, who were hot.

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Working...
                              X