Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Janni an alchoholic?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is Janni an alchoholic?

    Since we're having a blast posting our MSN stories here, I thought I'd come up with a few- the first one took place just a couple of minutes ago in a conversation between our very own MaDbOy (richard) and me:

    JANNI: I've become addicted to apfelschorle..... now what the heck is apfelschorle?
    RICHARD: Apple juice but alcoholic
    JANNI: :| .........
    RICHARD: STRONGLY alcoholic
    RICHARD: wait
    RICHARD: no
    RICHARD: it's just applejuice with bubbles...
    JANNI: Good God, I was hoping so... because I've been drinking around 1 liter a day....

    The other took place a few months ago between me and Kaddyuk:

    KADDY: I have to be up in 7hrs as well...
    KADDY: and you are 2hrs ahead of me
    KADDY: which means you get 2hrs extra in bed
    JANNI: It's only one hour, isn't it?
    KADDY: sorry
    KADDY: two
    KADDY: one
    KADDY: fuck...
    KADDY: my mind isnt working...
    JANNI: 00:31 here :P
    KADDY: you want a certificate for that one?

    I love when kaddy talks to himself on MSN


  • #2
    Saying that you're an alcoholic because you drink lots of Apfelschorle is like saying that you can get drunk from American Beer . Not to mention a lot of people drink Apfelschorle while doing sports, and I doubt that they want to play Drunken Soccer.
    Now, Kevin OTOH, THAT'S an alcoholic .

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jannichan
      The other took place a few months ago between me and Kaddyuk:

      KADDY: I have to be up in 7hrs as well...
      KADDY: and you are 2hrs ahead of me
      KADDY: which means you get 2hrs extra in bed
      JANNI: It's only one hour, isn't it?
      KADDY: sorry
      KADDY: two
      KADDY: one
      KADDY: fuck...
      KADDY: my mind isnt working...
      JANNI: 00:31 here :P
      KADDY: you want a certificate for that one?

      I love when kaddy talks to himself on MSN
      hahahahaha, face it, Kevins gone mad...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
        Saying that you're an alcoholic because you drink lots of Apfelschorle is like saying that you can get drunk from American Beer .
        I was seriously freaked out when Richard said it was alchohol- as I'm on stong pain meds at the moment, I'm not even allowed to drink alchohol

        Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
        Not to mention a lot of people drink Apfelschorle while doing sports, and I doubt that they want to play Drunken Soccer.
        now, that could be fun!
        Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
        Now, Kevin OTOH, THAT'S an alcoholic .
        That, we all knew! (quoting kevin from a phone call yesterday: "I don't drink THAT much"
        ME: "... right...")

        EDIT:
        Originally posted by [email protected]
        hahahahaha, face it, Kevins gone mad...
        Hasn't he always been?
        Last edited by Jannichan; 2005-10-17, 20:15.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
          I doubt that they want to play Drunken Soccer.
          hey, maybe that would actually make soccer interesting

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by screaming_emu
            hey, maybe that would actually make soccer interesting
            Indoor soccer is pretty cool since it's much more fast-paced. My friends and I used to go to Houston Hotshots games all the time.
            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jannichan

              JANNI: I've become addicted to apfelschorle..... now what the heck is apfelschorle?
              RICHARD: Apple juice but alcoholic
              JANNI: :| .........
              RICHARD: STRONGLY alcoholic
              RICHARD: wait
              RICHARD: no
              RICHARD: it's just applejuice with bubbles...
              JANNI: Good God, I was hoping so... because I've been drinking around 1 liter a day....
              I think Richard was thinking about 'apfelschnaps'

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by pdeboer
                I think Richard was thinking about 'apfelschnaps'
                Yeah, I had 'Apfelkorn' and 'Apfelschörle' mixed up
                Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                - Metzgermeister

                Comment


                • #9
                  To paraphrase Dean Martin:

                  You're not an alcholic, you're a drunk. Alcoholics go to meetings....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by srbmod
                    To paraphrase Dean Martin:

                    You're not an alcholic, you're a drunk. Alcoholics go to meetings....
                    lol

                    Originally posted by Jannichan
                    Hasn't he always been?
                    Good point, I forgot about that

                    btw, why dont we see him posting much anymore?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by [email protected]
                      btw, why dont we see him posting much anymore?
                      Self-deletion, due to trouble at work IIRC. Said he would not be posting here anymore, but still has made some 50+ posts since then .

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                        Self-deletion, due to trouble at work IIRC.
                        huh? what does his job have anything to do with his posting habits?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by srbmod
                          To paraphrase Dean Martin:

                          You're not an alcholic, you're a drunk. Alcoholics go to meetings....
                          I'm so happy to know that

                          Originally posted by [email protected]



                          Good point, I forgot about that

                          btw, why dont we see him posting much anymore?
                          Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                          Self-deletion, due to trouble at work IIRC. Said he would not be posting here anymore, but still has made some 50+ posts since then .
                          Originally posted by [email protected]
                          huh? what does his job have anything to do with his posting habits?
                          1: he's not really deleted- still lurking around the crew forum and (sometimes) site related

                          2: he still posts- in above mentioned forums- so his postcount still rises

                          3: His job has nothing to do with his posting habits methinks.. He just doesn't want to be distracted at work (which is pretty easy the second you write "www.jetphotos.net/forums" in the address bar) so he doesn't visit the regular forums at all (unless someone *cough*me*cough* points out a thread to him)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jannichan
                            . He just doesn't want to be distracted at work (which is pretty easy the second you write "www.jetphotos.net/forums" in the address bar) so he doesn't visit the regular forums at all (unless someone *cough*me*cough* points out a thread to him)
                            Right... but what about when he goes home? Does he go home?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                              Right... but what about when he goes home? Does he go home?
                              Nah, he sleeps in VS' maintenance hangar at LHR .

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X