X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uy707
    replied
    Originally posted by PT737SWA
    Yes true but if the f/a knows the rampers (like many do at WN) it would not be a hard thing to do.
    And also at UTA, UY, GN, just to name a few

Alain

Leave a comment:

• FlyingPhotog
    replied
    Originally posted by ExpressJet145
    Also the flight attendent has no conrol on where someones baggage goes, thats the gate agents, and then the ramp agents.
    Yes true but if the f/a knows the rampers (like many do at WN) it would not be a hard thing to do.

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    Originally posted by ExpressJet145
    Also the flight attendent has no conrol on where someones baggage goes, thats the gate agents, and then the ramp agents.
    Thats exactly what I was thinking..

Leave a comment:

• ExpressJet145
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tanner_J
    replied
    This interview came from Jay Leno. I'd say most of it was nothing but a ploy to get people to laugh. I thought it was funny though.

They failed to mention that it was from Jay Leno.

Leave a comment:

• AA 1818
    started a topic Kirsten Dunst's mom was a bit(hy F/A!

Kirsten Dunst's mom was a bit(hy F/A!

KIRSTEN DUNST's mother INEZ had a tough method of dealing with rude passengers when she worked in the airline industry - she sent their luggage on to wrong destinations.

The Hollywood actress's mother worked as a flight attendant before leaving her native Germany for America, and she refused to tolerate rude passengers.

Dunst says, "She worked for Lufthansa for 10 years, but she was kind of like the bad girl of the airline. She would drink all the leftover champagne and (eat the) caviar.

"Also, she would send the luggage to other places when she didn't like the people. She was a naughty flight attendant. Now it's stricter. They had to be really rude. I think she only did that like three times."
    17/10/2005 08:48

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=53720272/K=ai...ht%20attendant

Doesn;t Kirsten play a flight attendant in her latest movie with Orlando Bloom?

Also, how could a flight attendant change the desitnation of a bag?
Working...
X