X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlyingPhotog
    replied
    Originally posted by OY-KBN
    Wow..A construction site.. Ideal for the female members in here but WTF..? Unless you like watching those hard working men, ???hmmmm
    Some people just like watching stuff get built. I love shows like "Modern Marvels" or "Extreme Engineering" When the Houston Astros had a live cam on their new stadium under construction I checked it all the time.

Leave a comment:

• PIAA310
    replied
    huh?

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    nvm

Leave a comment:

• PIAA310
    replied
    Well, in that case...lets see some more pics! haha j/k...

Leave a comment:

• Messerschmitt Man
    replied
    Originally posted by PIAA310
    hmm...wow...this is what people here at jp have come down to, watching girls changing and getting a tan? How about actually going out and meeting a girl?? Hows that for an idea
    This method doesn't cost anything, also there's no emotional baggage. Can you imagine one of them jumping outta the screen and crying on your shoulder because she lost her lipstick?

Leave a comment:

• PIAA310
    replied
    hmm...wow...this is what people here at jp have come down to, watching girls changing and getting a tan? How about actually going out and meeting a girl?? Hows that for an idea

Leave a comment:

• Messerschmitt Man
    replied
    All right guys, down to business . I finally figured out how to get the tanning bed camera feed going. Some lay on the beds with bikini on or nothing at all.

I suspect the girls know about the cameras, and there’s some kind of deal going like "you will get a free tan if you get filmed" oe something

Pm me and I will explain how to get the camera feed running.

Here are some screen shots (suitable for jetphotos).

Leave a comment:

• Messerschmitt Man
    replied
    http://134.193.160.163/view/index.shtml is down at the moment Hopefully it will be running again tomorrow. Zoomed out those 2 guys were dots, the zoom on the camera is amazing, and it get's into focus at any zoom without problems.

Good times.

Leave a comment:

• Greg Wilson
    replied
    Originally posted by Excalibur2004
    as usual construction folks working hardly!
    Yep......sort of like executives on all expenses paid 4 hour lunches and 5 day out of town "seminars".

Greg

Leave a comment:

• Excalibur2004
    replied
    Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
    HAHAHAHAH LOL! Thats a good one. look I got for the redident jetphoto ladies.

as usual construction folks working hardly!

Leave a comment:

• Messerschmitt Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Van Hoolio
    http://134.193.160.163/view/index.shtml

This one is pretty cool. It's a construction site and you can pan and zoom and stuff.
    HAHAHAHAH LOL! Thats a good one. look I got for the redident jetphoto ladies.

Leave a comment:

• Van Hoolio
    replied
    Originally posted by OY-KBN
    Wow..A construction site.. Ideal for the female members in here but WTF..? Unless you like watching those hard working men, ???hmmmm

When you find the one showing the Girls Gone Wild private island, let me know.

Leave a comment:

• ACman
    replied
    What does this all mean?

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Van Hoolio
    replied
    http://134.193.160.163/view/index.shtml

This one is pretty cool. It's a construction site and you can pan and zoom and stuff.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X