• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IntheShade
    replied
    Originally posted by Freightdogg
    Originally posted by IntheShade
    I assume you are unaware of International Law and impersonating persona on the internet.
    ITS, if it were illegal to misrepresent one'self on the Internet every person in chat rooms would get locked away. It's only illegal when you try to do it for gain or some other form of advantage, or to do intentional harm.

But if you want to bring legality into things consider the laws on trademarked brands and then have a look at your signature.
    ?

Leave a comment:

• Freightdogg
    replied
    I assume you are unaware of International Law and impersonating persona on the internet.
    ITS, if it were illegal to misrepresent one'self on the Internet every person in chat rooms would get locked away. It's only illegal when you try to do it for gain or some other form of advantage, or to do intentional harm.

But if you want to bring legality into things consider the laws on trademarked brands and then have a look at your signature.

Leave a comment:

• SWA733Captain
    replied
    Where the hell did you pull CEO from?!?! Lame response...did i not call it.

Leave a comment:

• IntheShade
    replied
    Originally posted by SWA733Captain
    PS...read my signature.
    Oh so now you're CEO?

Leave a comment:

• SWA733Captain
    replied
    PS...read my signature.

Leave a comment:

• SWA733Captain
    replied
    All it is is a display name. And what does the avatar have to do with it! In order to impersonate an issumed identity you have to directly say that you are someone you are not. And i have not dont that hence no violation. Well i would love to stay a little longer and see your lame response but i have a Global Exam in the morning and i am going to bed. Ciao.

Leave a comment:

• IntheShade
    replied
    Show me one place in the website where i directly said that i was a captain for the real world Southwest Airlines!
    Please see your AVATAR and assumed name.

I feel it is direct violation of Internatinal Law.

Leave a comment:

• SWA733Captain
    replied
    Show me one place in the website where i directly said that i was a captain for the real world Southwest Airlines!

Leave a comment:

• IntheShade
    replied
    Who's impersonating?
    What are you asking Capt?

Leave a comment:

• SWA733Captain
    replied
    Who's impersonating?

Leave a comment:

• SWA733Captain
    replied
    No offence, but i would want to be employed by a 15 year old. Therefore, i am the employee. I am currently saving money for more camera equipment and flight lessons.

Leave a comment:

• IntheShade
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Freightdogg
    replied
    What the hell do you think we could have done!!! Were 14-15 years old!!! And your bitchin at us for being lazy asses. Live a day in my life will you. Then bitch at me.
    Scott, no offense man, but please consider that most of us actually have managed to make it through our teen years, even General Ripper. When I was 15 I had my own company and employed 18 other people. I also had a part time business taking photographs for local newspaper advertising. Car dealers in particular loved that service since I delivered prints within 3 hours of being called. It was perfect for them when they wanted to place a short notice ad. I was also taking and paying for flying lessons at that age and managed to solo on my 16th birthday. Since I couldn't yet drive I had to ride my bicycle to the local airport, where I also worked weekends as a lineboy. My only complaint about being a teenager was that it all ended far too soon.

You might be surprised to learn that almost everyone older than you can relate to the difficulty of being a teenager. It would show wisdom on your part to always keep that in mind when dealing with others.

----------------

For those who want to give Mike a hard time here, consider the role of the A-10. It is a ground attack aircraft. That means LOW-LEVEL flight where any idiot with an AK-47 or a Stinger can easily take pot shots at you. Not to mention that you are SAM and Aphid bait. The only more dangerous job in aviation is Wild Weasel flights. So even if you don't agree with the man, at least have the courtesy to show some respect. His job really is tougher than yours.

Leave a comment:

• SWA733Captain
    replied
    ITS, how exactly are you going to do this?? And what good will it do to you??

Leave a comment:

• IntheShade
    replied
    OK then I am going to report you to Microsoft FlightSim.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X