• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eh, the beer guy is cooler cause he doesn't wear tights

Comment

Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL
      TedTAce

whats up dude? i post as atrude777 at airliners.net, you may or may not have seen my postings. great to see you on board!

Alex
      :O

That's YOU, Alex? I'm jap Think I've encountered you a few times

Comment

Originally posted by Jannichan

:O

That's YOU, Alex? I'm jap Think I've encountered you a few times
        Hi Jan, or Jap whoever the hell you want to be called LMAO. hahaha

Alex
        Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

TedTAce-

Feel free to start something. Anything. JP.net has its heated debates, you just have to wait a little while for someone to post something inciteful or controversial. Looks like this might be our lucky week...
          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
            wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
            It is more like "woo"

Comment

Hi Jan, or Jap whoever the hell you want to be called LMAO. hahaha

Alex
              Oi, be nice!

I wanted jannichan, but 1) it'd be too obvious... now I don't care because it's been posted here on JP anyway and 2: I wanted to try a new screen name... I couldn't have chosen a more pathetic one for 25 bucks

Comment

Oi, be nice!

I wanted jannichan, but 1) it'd be too obvious... now I don't care because it's been posted here on JP anyway and 2: I wanted to try a new screen name... I couldn't have chosen a more pathetic one for 25 bucks
                The fact you even paid 25 dollars to get to a.net, wheras it was free here....(then again..I did too....
                Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

The fact you even paid 25 dollars to get to a.net, wheras it was free here....(then again..I did too....
                  Hey, I'm still here and i won't leave I'm not choosing a.net over JP at all, no worries there

The reason? I'll keep that to myself

Comment

Hey, I'm still here and i won't leave I'm not choosing a.net over JP at all, no worries there

The reason? I'll keep that to myself
                    I think we all know, probably has something to do with a crazy VS mech

Comment

Thank you to everyone who extended a warm welcome I might start a thread later, but I have a pretty hectic day ahead of me... we shall see...
                      Airspaceonline: it's not JetPhotos, but it's still better then A.net.

Comment

Originally posted by TedTAce
                        .......................... extended a warm welcome
                        What
                        My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

After all this hype, I can't wait for some religion/politics to pop up....

Welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                            I think we all know, probably has something to do with a crazy VS mech
                            Hush hush!!!

... he's a very big part of the reason, yes Damn, I didn't know it was THAT obvious

Originally posted by TedTAce
                            Thank you to everyone who extended a warm welcome I might start a thread later, but I have a pretty hectic day ahead of me... we shall see...
                            No worries, TedTAce! You just go ahead and post Welcome to the forum once again!

Comment

Working...
                            X