Long Exposure Camera Tossing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Exposure Camera Tossing

Have any of you heard of this "camera tossing" phenomenon? You set your exposure for a few seconds and throw your camera in the air, or spin it on a table. The results are pretty cool. I just think it's a little risky for damage.

Flickr photos, groups, and tags related to the "cameratoss" Flickr tag.
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

there are some pretty cool results there, but a little risky to do with a dslr, but if your really careful, the results do look pretty neat

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
      there are some pretty cool results there, but a little risky to do with a dslr, but if your really careful, the results do look pretty neat
      I think I might try doing it on a tripod since I have a 360-degree ball head, before I toss it in the air.
      Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

it does look cool, but I will never ever ever ever do that with my camera

Comment

I'll say that just about anything can be fun, given the proper precautions are taken. If I was going to toss a DSLR, SLR, or ANY camera valued at over $10 into the air, I'd look to have either a firmly attached string with PLENTY of extra break strength and/or the first time plenty of soft things for the camera to accidently fall on over as large an area as possible. Also placing the camera in an underwater case couldn't hurt. Probably best scenario is to do it undewater with the U/W case on....
          Airspaceonline: it's not JetPhotos, but it's still better then A.net.

Comment

Working...
          X