No announcement yet.

I am so bored tonight so....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Im bored, I keep myself busy with my homework..

Yay yay homework..

Originally posted by Janni
    Today, 05:39 AM

Really ? OMG...ZZzzz
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN

Really ? OMG...ZZzzz
      And still up! Haven't had any sleep yet... I have to pick up kaddy at the airport in 3 hours or so, as soon as I know the flight number... didn't really help that the VS ticket desk issued a ticket for CAPE TOWN instead of COPENHAGEN first They really wanted to get Kev as far away as they could apparently

Hopefully, i can get some sleep in the train... or I'll have to buy a MAJOR big cup of coffee

There're still chances that all flights are full, but with 3+ flights to choose from, I'm positive he'll make it to CPH

Comment

Jannia, get some starbucks coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodhound96
          I flew a simulator flight on a friday night.

damn, i'm such a freakin nerd.
          I did to. I flew on VATSIM as CFC001, I transported my Prime Minister to YHZ via YUL in a ex-Wardair A310. God help me...

Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL
          my god. we r on the computer discussing planes. and not out with girsl or guys..my god. we are awful hahahaha

Alex
          Yeah heh heh heh.

Ive told a girl I was to busy to talk with her on the phone and I told her id call her back. Guess what I was playing, FS. Shows what I care about!
          -Kevin

Comment

see, the difference guys, bloodhound was flying this simulator

only it belonged to a real school

Comment

Originally posted by Jannichan
              And still up! Haven't had any sleep yet...
              Get some sleep, will Ya !!!

Comment

I slept from 1am till 3pm getting about 75% of the amount of sleep I had in the entire week

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                  I slept from 1am till 3pm getting about 75% of the amount of sleep I had in the entire week
                  Hahaha Dang Joe, I get these darn headaches if I sleep more then 10 hours in a row.. I dont know why...

Your status under your avatar : Isnt it supposed to be Biological clock ???

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN

Your status under your avatar : Isnt it supposed to be Biological clock ???
                    good catch, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                      good catch, thanks
                      No problem.. Hoorah Maggot

Comment

*revives thread*

HUZZAH! I went with bateson's advice and got some coffee at the airport... so I was a complete caffeine wreck when kaddy arrived
                        I didn't get any sleep until... 21:30 or something... although kaddy and I passed out on the train after running through copenhagen to get to it on time (when we arrived to the central station from the airport, we still had an hour until our train left... so we went for a walk in Copenhagen)...

When we got home, Gremlins and Karate Kid III were on, so we watched them... then passed out...

He had to go home yesterday though... on the way to the airport, we had a massive amount of fun, herassing people at McD's- I decided to order in English and the people there got pretty freaked out- there was no fizz in their sodapop machine, so we couldn't get any coke with our meal...

McD woman: I'm sorry... There's no gas in our machine.
                        KADDY: Gas? I certainly hope there isn't...
                        McD woman: ... would you like something other than coca-cola then?
                        KADDY: Other than gas?
                        JANNI: ...we'll just have orange juice, please...

I still pity the woman behind the desk, I really do

Well, just wanted to update you all. Hope you had a great weekend!

Comment

Working...
                        X