No announcement yet.

Welcome To The Jungle!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can understand the kick from riding into the sunset on a summer's night with the wind going through your mullet.

The bottom line is though if you ride without a helmet (especially at speed) you do not value your life as much as you should. Such an obvious saftey precaution is being ignored, and that's selfish.

Comment

North Dakota doesn't have a helmet law. Washington does.
      THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
      Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
      George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Sure a couple guys splatter thier brains on the concrete here every year.. but the vanity is worth it!

Side Note: All pictures are avaliable in Print .. PM for details

Comment

Nice looking bikes

About the helmet and clothing; I had a motorcycle accident a year ago, got hit by a car centimeters behind my leg (lucky me) while doing about 80kph, if it hadn't been for my helmet and protective gear I probably wouldn't be here today. The helmet had a nice crack from front to back and was missing a chunk of plastic in the chin area and my clothing got scraped pretty badly because of my slide on the tarmac.
          I walked away with only some minor bruising and scrapes and a lot of aching muscles.

I know it’s the drivers own choice to wear protective gear, but I for one won’t get on a bike without it.

Comment

Nice pics & thread, Adam! I'm surprised at the apparent lack of traffic on Int'l Speedway Blvd. in most of those pictures. I would've thought it would've been jammed, as it seems like it always is.

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Working...
            X