Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeltaRules
    replied
    Nice pics & thread, Adam! I'm surprised at the apparent lack of traffic on Int'l Speedway Blvd. in most of those pictures. I would've thought it would've been jammed, as it seems like it always is.

DeltaRules

Leave a comment:

• Shadower
    replied
    Nice looking bikes

About the helmet and clothing; I had a motorcycle accident a year ago, got hit by a car centimeters behind my leg (lucky me) while doing about 80kph, if it hadn't been for my helmet and protective gear I probably wouldn't be here today. The helmet had a nice crack from front to back and was missing a chunk of plastic in the chin area and my clothing got scraped pretty badly because of my slide on the tarmac.
    I walked away with only some minor bruising and scrapes and a lot of aching muscles.

I know itís the drivers own choice to wear protective gear, but I for one wonít get on a bike without it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sure a couple guys splatter thier brains on the concrete here every year.. but the vanity is worth it!

Side Note: All pictures are avaliable in Print .. PM for details

Leave a comment:

• wannabepilot777
    replied
    North Dakota doesn't have a helmet law. Washington does.

Leave a comment:

• Messerschmitt Man
    replied
    I can understand the kick from riding into the sunset on a summer's night with the wind going through your mullet.

The bottom line is though if you ride without a helmet (especially at speed) you do not value your life as much as you should. Such an obvious saftey precaution is being ignored, and that's selfish.

Leave a comment:

• avro_arrow_25206
    replied
    I guess it's not my style. I don't think the bikes look that cool at all...

Leave a comment:

• Chris@YYZ
    replied
    yeah, my old music teacher went riding without his leather one day, he got hit be some dumbass is an suv and skinned his entire right leg sliding along the pavement.... *shudder*

Leave a comment:

• Genessee
    replied
    Nothing like massive head trauma to start the day off right..

Riding with out a good layer of leather freaks me out more than no helmet.

Either way..

Leave a comment:

• Messerschmitt Man
    replied
    Originally posted by DeltaASA16
    HELMETS ARE FOR THE WEAK BIOTCH!
    Originally posted by screaming_emu
    If I ever drive a motorcycle I'm not wearing a helmet
    Originally posted by Genessee
    You can wear a helmet, or you can be a man.
    Suit yourselves. I for one prefer my brain inside my skull. Wearing a seat belt inside a car is your second chance of life in an accident, likewise for motorcycle helmets.

In New Zealand itís illegal to go without a helmet; you will get pulled over and fined very quickly. If only laws like this applied in other countries.

Leave a comment:

• Chris@YYZ
    replied
    awsome bikes!

my uncle drives a harley V-Rod to work at innotech-execuare aviation every day

Originally posted by ACman
    Its then gonna turn into...

Leave a comment:

• ACman
    replied

Its then gonna turn into...

Leave a comment:

• Genessee
    replied
    You can wear a helmet, or you can be a man. Brains all over the place is just part of it, you take the good with the bad.

Very nice bikes. A friend of mine in Houston is going to work on a Harley Fatboy. The customization will cost almost twice the cost of the bike itself.

Leave a comment:

• ASpilot2be
    replied
    Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
    Wow those bikes are insane!. I wonder how cool those those guys look after their brains splatter all over the road from wearing no helmet, isn't that illegal? I love the Skelton helmet from the one guy wearing one.
    Couldnt it be a lady
    Nice pictures Adam, hope you can get some sleep. Bikers can be loud.

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    If I ever drive a motorcycle I'm not wearing a helmet and here's why.....if I crash, I dont know that I want to be concious to feel it

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
    I've seen aftermath pictures of motorcycle crashes where no helmet was worn, need I say more? .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X