Ifdg.net is acting really weird...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ifdg.net is acting really weird...

The site is backed from a long down time and this morning, the posts don't have to be readed by a moderator before adding to a thread. But, it's now turned to the idiot POSKY forums, about all of the forums groups (exept the admins) posts need to be readed by a mod before adding to a thread. What forums do like this? But that rule is stupid.

The administrator dosent have an official annoucment that will show that the posts will be read my a moderator or admin. There are other admins, exept John which is the master of the forum.
    Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

I'd love to give my 2 cents, but I can't really make out what you’re saying. I thought I was lazy with the English language (no offence )

Comment

That is actually a very common rule... it's annoying, and it takes time, but if the forums have experienced a lot of unneccessary/offensive posts in the past and this works better than anything else, I guess it's ok... having to wait 12 hours to see your post on the forum is quite annoying though, i agree on that...

I haven't been on that particular site you're mentioning though, but I know a couple of danish forums that do this.

Comment

I dont mind it at all. That comment about the "Stupid POSKY Forums" would have been removed. I think its a nice thing to do if theres alot of problems with members.
        -Kevin

Comment

Working...
        X