Gold Fish Bowl Ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Fish Bowl Ban

ROME (Reuters) - The city of Rome has banned goldfish bowls, which animal rights activists say are cruel, and has made regular dog-walks mandatory in the Italian capital, the town's council said on Tuesday.

How in the hell are they gonna enforce this? Raid everyone's house to make sure they don't have the forbidden gold fish bowls

That kind of hippy crap makes me want to run out and buy two goldfish bowls.
    THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
    Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
    George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
      That kind of hippy crap makes me want to run out and buy two goldfish bowls.
      I wouldn't say that. It is not the most humane thing to have fish locked up in glass containers no larger than your regular salad bowl. Making a law (and enforcing it) is silly though.

Comment

well yes this is a crazy statement but heres a fact:
        Goldfish will die in fishbowls no matter how clean or healthy the fish is...something to do with the oxygen getting into the fishbowl...but any ways, I guess they are trying to save the goldfish species

Midwest Airlines - The Best Care In The Air

Comment

Wow I hope that they dont actually think that will accomplish something.....

Comment

I really don't see how it is cruel.

Golfishes memory lasts only 3 seconds.
            You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

That's actually a myth. But regardless, how about taking care of at least one suffering human.

Comment

Originally posted by aic1985
                I really don't see how it is cruel.

Golfishes memory lasts only 3 seconds.
                But then how do they instantly know to swim up to the top when you put food in?

Comment

pain and bodily feeling has nothing to do with memory...
                  You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

I have seen people swallow goldfish whole. Its pretty funny. I might have to try it and take pictures just to upset some of the hippies on here.
                    THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                    Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                    George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
                      I have seen people swallow goldfish whole. Its pretty funny. I might have to try it and take pictures just to upset some of the hippies on here.
                      Only the very extreme left wing people would agree with that new law. I doubt very much anyone here supports it.

Comment

Working...
                      X