Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't mess with cops

Hello All,

Its been along time since i posted here, but i still read the posts everyday. Anyway went to a chciks party a while back must be a month ago. We go out occasionally for meals + drinks but nothing serious as ever happened. I am not intrested in a relationship at this stage of my life.

Anyway i am 23 and she is 19, the only reason i met her was she is a freind of my adoptive parents daughter and we got on quite well. I gathered she likes me only due that my (sister) told me. Anyway she invited me to the party. I evern managed to get a night off to attend.

Anway i got to the party had a good time. I am not a heavy drinker so 2 Pints in 2hr i was feeling a bit worse for wear (sad is'nt it) mingled with her freinds and i knew some from my old workplace.

Anway two days later i was speaking to her on msn when the conversation went wried. Telling me i am gay, liked men etc etc told me i was a poof cause i was a copper. Anyway i thought there was something behind it, she does'nt usually speak like that so i sent a message asking if she was ok? And two minutes later i got a message.

"Oi its Emma's boyfreind, leave her alone or i will punch ya ****** lights out, you listen. I will kill you you poof"

I laughed at this, and sent a mesage back saying

"There is nothing between us we are only freinds, btw you dont know anything about me so leave those pathetic attempts to scare me off trying to smash me up"

This is when the fun and games began, he kept sending me abusive emails tellimg me how he would get his boys to come and bash me up blah blah blah, i took no notice.

This is when i started getting phone calls at 12 - 2 in the night, just breathing down heavy on the phone, and just prank calling me two rings hanngin up. I called emma told her what he was doing she said she would sort it out. But she did'nt the calls kept coming in, so i messaged him

"Look mate you don';t know who you a messin around, quit while you can otherwise there will be consequences.

Did he listen? nope the calls kept comin in and they even started in the day time, so i was then i went to my boss and asked for my phone to be tapped and recordered. Well it was intresting just one week of operation it records 85missed calls, 5 abusive txts messages, 4 voice mails = abusive. Teh boss turned around and said i could charge him on the spot with Harrasment and the lesser charge of stalking. Well i rung steve up told him i was a copper he gave me abuse down the line and still kept calling me.

It was then i had enough, went straight to the boss and asked if he could be arrested, and showed him the proof. He said yes so it took 5mins to get his address from teh phone company and it was off to his house. When the parents opened the door and saw three cops + paddy wagon rock up they had a bemused look on their face. Once invited in, they were eating there dinner it was told to them what he was doing. The parents were mad as hell. He was offically charged, handcuffed and placed in the back of the paddy wagon. He was later charged for harrasment and stalking and spent the night in the cells.

He is due to attend the magistrates court nxt week, but the outcome looks bleak for him, as it will be on his record what he has done. Ouch!

So if anyone is gonna do that dont becuase we will screw you!
    Some people in today's society are so thick!

Hah thats pretty good

Comment

holy crow hes an idiot.

I wonder if he knew he was messing with a cop...

Comment

Originally posted by Ansett
        ………………so i was then i went to my boss and asked for my phone to be tapped and recordered…………………………………
        So I imagine the warrant for the phone tapping was applied for under s.45 or s.46 of the Telecommunications (Interception) Act
        Class 1 or class 2 offence.
        Either that or you must have met conditions s.7(4) and (5)
        My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Wilson
          So I imagine the warrant for the phone tapping was applied for under s.45 or s.46 of the Telecommunications (Interception) Act
          Class 1 or class 2 offence.
          Either that or you must have met conditions s.7(4) and (5)
          Section .45 -

When eating a hot dog in New South Wales, one should always squeeze the mustard on from the left side of the dog nearest to the vendor?

lol
          Last edited by BA747-436; 2005-10-28, 10:34.

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
            Section .45 -

When eating a hot dog in New South Wales, one should always squeeze the mustard on from the left side of the dog nearest to the vendor?

lol

Geeeez mate ........................... tomato sauce here in OZ...............hell 6 weeks and you forgot all you were taught
            My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
              Section .45 -

lol
              Hahaha!

Good story mate, was a funny read! I bet his parents expressions were a picture!
              Chris Sharps
              5D3 | 5D2 | 7D | 1D2 | 10D | 400D | 1V | 3
              17-40F4L | 24-105F4LIS | 70-200F2.8LIS | 100-400LIS
              24F1.4L II | 50F1.2L | 85F1.2L II | 15F2.8 Fisheye | 50F1.4 | 100F2.8 Macro
              1.4x | 550EX x2

Fuji X100

Comment

Ansett, that was some great reading with the morning coffee

Wether the person is a cop or not, anyone doing this is an idiot. Even worse that it was an officer. I hope he gets a record for such stupidity.

I remember a friend who was drunk and a cop tried to get him off the street. The officer kept telling him to go home and such, but my friend kept going. The cop was quite nice though the entire thing.

After about a half hour (super patient) the officer said, 'You're either drunk or stupid, which is it?'. My friend looked a little confused for a second and the cop said 'Stupid will be much cheaper'.

My friend looked a little annoyed and said, 'wtf man, I'M DRUNK!!'.

The cop started writing out a ticket while myself and two other less drunk friends were laughing at the guy.

We then got a nice 'Have a good evening' from the officer.

That's the most stupidity I've seen from someone while dealing with a cop.

Comment

Ansett, That was interesting. Thanks for sharing man. Hahaha Dang. That guy was owned and he didnt know .. Hahaha Poor Pops and mommy...
                  Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

hahaha, thats pretty interesting...yup, he definatly got owned..
                    ***My Blog***

Comment

Damn, that was a good story. Welcome back!

Comment

He called you a poof? What the hell kind of insult is that?

Comment

Nice story Ansett

Thanks for writing that up, was an interesting read.

How old was the stalker guy?

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                            He called you a poof? What the hell kind of insult is that?

Damn, your stupid, poof!!! A poof obviously is.... um... *stalling* A POOF!!!!

Comment

Great story I love reading about stupid people.
                              You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Working...
                              X