This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• riding on the Scooter

so, all you conservative happy people out there, it's been a great week for you, hasn't it?

Either post a link and some substance to the topic, or delete the thread.
    THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
    Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
    George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

maybe you just haven't turned on the tv today.

or this week.

Comment

Originally posted by stlgph
        maybe you just haven't turned on the tv today.

or this week.
        I have. That is not the point of a discussion forum. You make a thread assuming that people have not watch and don't know about it. Otherwise, its just trying to pick a fight.
        Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
        George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

of course not. it's just funny that most of you here, who seem to be Conservative-happy etc. etc. have gone this long without starting this topic on Dickie's right hand man.

shameful day for you all, i know.

congratulations on your 2,000 mark, btw.

Comment

of course not. it's just funny that most of you here, who seem to be Conservative-happy etc. etc. have gone this long without starting this topic on Dickie's right hand man.

shameful day for you all, i know.

congratulations on your 2,000 mark, btw.
            The 2000th is no less or more important than the 438th or any other, but liberals seem to ignore that fact to prove a point. They also seem to forget that everyone who has died went into service knowing full well that they might end up dead.

As for the Libby thing, it’s a good thing he quit. I didn't stand for Clinton perjuring himself under oath and I don't stand for this jerkoff doing it either.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
              The 2000th is no less or more important than the 438th or any other, but liberals seem to ignore that fact to prove a point.
              yes! those damn liberals! how dare we count. of course, according to the conservatives, 400 or so of those were accident related deaths, so those don't count. and then when the whole war is proven to be the sham that it is, then every death is an accident and won't count at all.

but damn the liberals for taking the time to remember those lost.

Comment

yes! those damn liberals! how dare we count. of course, according to the conservatives, 400 or so of those were accident related deaths, so those don't count. and then when the whole war is proven to be the sham that it is, then every death is an accident and won't count at all.

but damn the liberals for taking the time to remember those lost.
                I have never said that about people who die in war accidents. You are so full of crap I can't tell if you are a person or a portajohn with a keyboard. They wanted to serve and they knew that might mean dying. If they didn't accept the fact that they could die doing thier job, they shouldn't have taken it.

Comment

I have never said that about people who die in war accidents. You are so full of crap I can't tell if you are a person or a portajohn with a keyboard. They wanted to serve and they knew that might mean dying. If they didn't accept the fact that they could die doing thier job, they shouldn't have taken it.
                  i never said you said anything.

and fear of death doesn't stand in the way of taking or not taking any job. death is inevitable.

Comment

I have. That is not the point of a discussion forum. You make a thread assuming that people have not watch and don't know about it. Otherwise, its just trying to pick a fight.
                    The thread starter is doing nothing but trolling and trying to incite a flame war.

Comment

Originally posted by B757300
                      The thread starter is doing nothing but trolling and trying to incite a flame war.
                      absolutely not.

you all have come here and vehemently defended this administration before.

let me see it now.

Comment

Dammit, what a deceptive title! I was expecting this:

Not this:

Comment

Originally posted by B757300
                          Exactly. Unfortunatly, he got me at just the right time to get what he wanted. He seems to be chicken when it comes to real time agruments though, as he refuses to talk to me on aim.

Comment

except you're not messaging me on AIM.

Comment

Exactly. Unfortunatly, he got me at just the right time to get what he wanted. He seems to be chicken when it comes to real time agruments though, as he refuses to talk to me on aim.
                              Just best to ignore the trolls. Of course then they tend to whine that you're ignoring them. Certain morons on A.net love to flame me if I don't respond, then when I do they flame me for responding. Best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them and let them make fools out of themselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X