Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The truth about my Penelope Cruz obsession...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truth about my Penelope Cruz obsession...

Yeah, I think Penelope Cruz is damn fine looking. Granted, most of you do aswell, but most of it is usually sexually-oriented for you. I find her face to be an amazing creation of perfection and beauty. [/corny]

But no, I do NOT have 800 megs of videos and pictures of her on my HD, I do NOT have her fan sites bookmarked, I do NOT try to see everyone of her movies (in fact, I've seen very little), I do not seek to know every minute detail of her life, and I do NOT want to kill Tom Cruise for going out with her. (okay maybe I do wanna kill Tom.. :P )

I can however, see the beauty in a face, eyes and person. In my opinion, her eyes are worth all the money in the world. I dont need nude shots of her, or half naked ones, or any of that nonsense. Just a clean picture of her everlasting gaze...

okay...maybe I should go to bed now...

-Clovis

I think you're going too deep into it You think you actually have to explain why she's hot? Come on...give us some credit.

Comment

Don't think you will have to kill Tom there Clovis. According to the recent tabloid and Hollywood gossip types Cruz and Cruise are on the outs. Maybe instead of staying up all night posting about how you can't sleep you should just go and meet her. She may be looking for company.

Comment

Maybe I should go meet her. After all...my Spanish isnt that bad...

-Clovis

Comment

Hey Clovis,

If you do go see her tell her I still say no! She will know what I mean.

Comment

Mr. Miller, I doubt your Spanish is better than mine, and that you have ever talked to Ms. Cruz.

-Clovis

Comment

Re: The truth about my Penelope Cruz obsession...

Originally posted by Leftseat86
              I find her face to be an amazing creation of perfection and beauty.
              i noticed that every single picture you have posted of her was massively digitally enhanced. these pictures almost look painted. i dont think that they are representative. they are not representative on her looks. go see a normal pic of her
              aviation chat on irc: #flightsimulation@quakenet

Comment

My signature is not digitally enhanced, apart from her make-up.

I added the eye twinkle and sharpened it a little... thats it.

I have the large size photo 1024 if you like

-Clovis

Comment

With that eye twinkle she looks like a cyborg. Bring back the picture of her in red.

Comment

Nah..it was too......red.

-Clovis

Comment

You could have changed that in Photoshop. I think I'll live with the twinkle though.

Comment

Whatever picture it is...she is hott.

Comment

Hey Clovis I heard she's into photography! Read it in a Newsweek. There ya go, you both have something in common!

Comment

Now all you got to do is stalk her down and get in contact with her.

Comment

Richard, i've known that she's into photography for awhile...I saw some photos by her and was quite impressed. She has the eye for it...
                              I dont think I'll go meet her untill I get my 10D and 100-400L though, dun wanna be embarrased

-Clovis

Comment

Working...
                              X