Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The truth about my Penelope Cruz obsession...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She has the eye for it...
    Ah yes, now I recall the inbuilt "flash" mechanism.... j/k
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

not edited by you, but it shows that they were heavily edited in post processing. they have that too clean artificial touch to it. especially the red pic you had before.
      aviation chat on irc: #flightsimulation@quakenet

Comment

Oh, of course the red pic is heavily processed. But her face close-up isnt. Atleast not anymore than any proffesional photographers would do when taking portraits.

-Clovis

Comment

Thsoe with obsessessions such as this one should give due consideration to those of us who are on limited bandwidth accounts. Do we REALLY need to see Ms Cruz every time you make a post?

ADG
          ADG
          No makeovers please .....

Comment

What would you rather see Bubba the Trucker everytime he posts?

Pentium 2's with a 28.8 connection running Netscape have no problem with her.

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
              Thsoe with obsessessions such as this one should give due consideration to those of us who are on limited bandwidth accounts. Do we REALLY need to see Ms Cruz every time you make a post?

ADG
              even tho im 2.5mbit i agree, pics belong to avatars and not in the sig!
              aviation chat on irc: #flightsimulation@quakenet

Comment

ADG's just mad because she's on dial-up
                How about if I put a picture of Hepkat in my signature? :P

-Clovis

Comment

You do that Clovis and we may think YOU have an obsession with the little fokker

But that must be me .. I apparently put up a site about him .. wonder if it was a shrine to his superiority ....

ADG
                  ADG
                  No makeovers please .....

Comment

Mrs. Alderton, everyonw know you have a thing for young black guys

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by ADG

ADG
                      Actually ADG, your lucky since I can't figure out how to do those crafty signature graphics, otherwise I would have Debra Messing on my signature!!

Comment

Working...
                      X