Awesome idea borrowed from another forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome idea borrowed from another forum

So a friend of mine that visits another forum sends me this link http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...0&page=1&pp=30 and said it is one of the funniest things he's ever seen. (warning some of the stuff on there might not be appropriate for work). He was right, some of the stuff on there was absolutely hillarious.

I figured it would be a good laugh if we did it on here too. Basically you have to use MS Paint to make a cartoon of stupid things you've done in your life. I'll start out. Figure we should get some damn hillarious stuff.

Best I can think of after going a full day on 2 hours of sleep, I have a few other ideas I'll add tomorrow probably.

When I decided to play 'chicken' with an oncoming car...

...I didn't get pulled over though.
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

LMFAO. Joe...
      Ryan Davis
      Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
      www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Nice found Joe.. I'll do one tomorrow..... this is going to be fun...Till it gets inapropriate on this forum..
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN
          Till it gets inapropriate on this forum..
          then it'll be REALLY fun

Comment

Nothing like playing on a resevoir in the middle of -10ºF January in Rhode Island...

Ryan Davis
            Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
            www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Originally posted by ExpressJet145
              Nothing like playing on a resevoir in the middle of -10ºF January in Rhode Island...

haha, we did something similar.....only it was in a Ford Festiva and we didn't fall in. Was a lot of fun until we hit a couple holes drilled by ice fishermen....now that was scary.

Comment

Yeah well if you want the full story, it was myself, and my cousin. It started to crack... and he literally jumped into my arms like scooby does to shaggy when hes scared. BOOM. Down we went.
                Ryan Davis
                Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
                www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Sam Rudge
                  A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Originally posted by ExpressJet145
                    and he literally jumped into my arms like scooby does to shaggy when hes scared. BOOM. Down we went.
                    You must be scooby ???

Jesse Nielsen / Cimber Air F/A

Offers Dreams and Experiences To People Around The World..

If I'll Be Flying The Long Distance, ANA Would Be My First Choice....

Comment

.... :/ I could make a series

I've got something productive to do at work now

Comment

I was speeding. Got off with a warning though, thank god! I got really bored and decided to detail the speedometer, haha. And yes, I drew the thing so that it's overheating because it was almost always overheating. I live in a rural area and I was trying to get to school without being late.

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
                        October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

Okey here's the story.

I was on my way to my work. Im the red one, I was crossing a small pedestrian thing. and thisbus came towards, I ran so I wont get runned over. this stupid continue over road, blocking it, and bammm van drive's on to the side of it. That thing caused a traffic block. for 2 hours, to pull that van off from the bus, and straighten the bus up again, somebody call the emergency, 50 people gathered to see whats up. 2 Cop cars got there . I was thinking. That busdriver was a drunkdriver. ..Stupid. Getting runned over by a bus is not in my mind. Damn. This is my contribution to yours, guys. Hope you understood it. This did in fact happened. :rolleyes:

Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

This happened in a Hong Kong apartment, where they used those doors that slam shut automatically.
                            I was just going to make a quick trip to the garbage disposal bin, when I let go of the door. BAMM!! These doors are always locked from the outside, so I'm left with my shorts and flip-flops, without any contacts, because they're all in the apartment.
                            Luckily, my uncle came home early from work that day, so I only waited outside for a little more than 2 hours.

Comment

Going spotting...

Just kidding! I'm WHITE!!!

DISCLAIMER: The above is meant purely as a joke and does not reflect the poster's attitute towards law enforcement, spotting, or racial minorities...
                              Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X