No side marker on car in US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No side marker on car in US

How come the car doesnt come with the side marker expect german car in US?

Perhaps it's cheaper to do without them?

Comment

Hrmm

Side Marker?

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
        Hrmm

Side Marker?
        my thoughts exactly. What are we talkin about here?
        THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
        Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
        George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
          my thoughts exactly. What are we talkin about here?
          Closest I can think of (was reminded of this on the drive in to work) is those turn signals on the side of a car insted of JUST the back and front.

My can as both side running lights and side turn signals..Its a 1990 Oldsmobile 98 Touring. Nissan also has them. I'm about to buy a Dodge Magnum RT, I hope it has at least side running lights, I think they look nifty and I never thought of checking for that.

Comment

I have turn signal lights on my Mazda 3 on both right and left sides.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
              I have turn signal lights on my Mazda 3 on both right and left sides.
              Is the Mazda3 the one with the turn signals on the side view mirrors as well? I saw some hatch back like that with them. Thought it was pretty cool. They weren't the "<" and ">" arrow types as seen on BMWs though.

Comment

My Mom's Windstar has the < and > things on the mirrors. It's kind of a cool feature.

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
                October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                  Is the Mazda3 the one with the turn signals on the side view mirrors as well? I saw some hatch back like that with them. Thought it was pretty cool. They weren't the "<" and ">" arrow types as seen on BMWs though.

Nope its a yellow turn signal light just aft of the front wheels. Right before the door. The ford excursion has the ones in the side view mirrors, or some of them do, IMO they are worthless, you cant see them if your traffic behind them, the yellow lights are better all around.

Comment

They're nice when crossing traffic though. Not so much the turn signals, but the running lights. Especially on a grey car on a foggy day. Some, all I've seen are the running (head)lights, the rest of the car blended right in.

Comment

Working...
                    X