Get a yob.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eagle334
    If you're so lazy that you can't even go to the trouble to find that info out on your own for your area, good luck to you at work.
    Hahaha. Amen.
    Bobby DeBarge
    www.debargephoto.com
    http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
    1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

I started volunteering at 16 taking photos for people; started my business at 17; and now at 18 I am thriving in my area (Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky with a ton of business.

If there is anyway possible; try to work for yourself. While it may be hard; you're your own boss and you keep all the money. It's nice making over $1000 a week; while your friends make less than $100 with their real job.

Try to start young as I and Ryan have done. It pays off in the long run; and you won't always work for money. Many more opportunities come off of volunteering rather than getting paid to flip burgers.
      Tanner Johnson - Owner
      twenty53 Photography

Comment

Wash cars, cut grass, etc. Consider the worst: babysit
        [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner_J
          It's nice making over $1000 a week; while your friends make less than $100 with their real job.
          We bring in roughly $5,000-$8,000 a week in sales. Granted I dont take home that much due to expenses...but thats our gross income. I still bring in pretty good income for someone who just turned 18 lol. . By the way, I love your website man...grrrreat design.
          Last edited by ExpressJet145; 2005-11-16, 03:41.
          Ryan Davis
          Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
          www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Thanks for the comment on my site.

Being successful at 18 is amazing; and will really pay off in the future. I quit football my sophomore year due to the huge time commitment. My parents were mad because I was a big candidate to get a full ride to a Division I school. Last couple of months they've started to come around as photography is paying my way through college; plus they love not having to give me money to go out anymore because I have my own!

The respect factor is amazing here in my area. People know who I am around the area; although it doesn't help during basketball season when the opposing student section brings cameras to make fun of my while I'm playing.

Start young; it will pay off in the long run; just today a girl came up to me and asked why I was going to school since I already had a career. It was a great compliment. However I will say that if time is a problem; don't bother. All I do is school, basketball, and getting orders edited, printed, and shipped.
            Tanner Johnson - Owner
            twenty53 Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner_J
              Thanks for the comment on my site.

Being successful at 18 is amazing; and will really pay off in the future. I quit football my sophomore year due to the huge time commitment. My parents were mad because I was a big candidate to get a full ride to a Division I school. Last couple of months they've started to come around as photography is paying my way through college; plus they love not having to give me money to go out anymore because I have my own!

The respect factor is amazing here in my area. People know who I am around the area; although it doesn't help during basketball season when the opposing student section brings cameras to make fun of my while I'm playing.

Start young; it will pay off in the long run; just today a girl came up to me and asked why I was going to school since I already had a career. It was a great compliment. However I will say that if time is a problem; don't bother. All I do is school, basketball, and getting orders edited, printed, and shipped.
              Yeah I must say its nice being your own boss, making your own hours, travelling when you want.. doing what you want, when you want lol. Its great...hit me up on AIM - ERJ145XR
              Ryan Davis
              Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
              www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Working...
              X