Switzerland going to Germany 2006!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switzerland going to Germany 2006!!!

What a match!! But at the end, Switzerland goes to Germany 2006, Turkey can watch the Football World Cup on the TV!

The turkish fans deserved it with ther more than unfair behaviour!

So, how about a Switzerland-Australia match?

Gerardo
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Congratulations on this perfect loss . And I gotta agree, it is well deserved. Haven't watched the game, but the last comment about it on the Sport1-live ticker says everything:
    'All Swiss players went right into the cabin, with the Turkish players following closely. No shakehands, just people beating on each other.'
    Wouldn't surprise me if later in the night or early tomorrow we might see some video-footage that looks like it's from Paris, but is actually taken in Istanbul .

Comment

One swiss player apparently was hit in the stomach and needs medical treatment .... not sure if it was a turkish player or their trainer, a real jerk.

Gerardo

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343
        One swiss player apparently was hit in the stomach and needs medical treatment .... not sure if it was a turkish player or their trainer, a real jerk.

Gerardo
        Very great sportsmanship again. The Turkish coach has been quoted as saying that 'the game wasn't decided on the field, but thanks to da weak referee'. Well, appearantly going by that comment the referee wasn't even on field either . If hear about that, I can only say thank God that Turkey did not qualify.

Comment

The Turkish press is stating that Turkey didn't qualify because of "very provoking and ugly Swiss players" who have initiated all the violance.
          Appart from that, one of the Swiss coaches was even punched in his face by a Turkish member of security staff, and some players were injured as well.

In my oppinion, this has really nothing to do with the idea of fair play and shouldn't be a predominant feature of sports. I do hope that severe sanctions will be imposed over the Turkish soccer association.

Anyway, I'm happy Switzerland did it, we really deserved it!!

Comment

Well if Turkey did all as said above, then I would suggest that FIFA take a look and take corrective action by banning them from the World Cup for good. Or atleast 20 years.

Comment

"Ugly swiss players". lol good jobs turks

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343

Gerardo
                Dutch news said he was hit in his 'male parts'. Which to me seems to be even uglier...

Comment

Yep, a catheter will remind him of the turkish hospitality for the next 10 days.

Gerardo

Comment

Just seen it on the news. Might have known Alpay would be in the thick of it!

Comment

I thought Switzerland was part of Germany anyway

Andy

Well done Switzerland anyway!

Comment

too bad israel didnt make it we were so close

Comment

Originally posted by exmanx
                          I thought Switzerland was part of Germany anyway
                          That's what Lufthansa makes you want to believe .
                          But anyway, one would hope this has some consequences, but we all know that whether it's the UEFA or the FIFA, they are slow a$$es and 'conveniently forget' incidents. E.g. several weeks ago during Bayern-Juve, Nedved kicked Sagnol right in head, not by incident, but on purpose. Nothing has happened to Nedved. Then again, neither of the Turkish players has the status that Nedved has.

Comment

Working...
                          X