Ceosea757 says bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceosea757 says bye

Well, good bye Paul, I will miss having your convo around the boards. Keep in touch on AIM and I will see ya around the other boards. Bye.

Alex.

Comment

Paul,

Thanks for proving to all of us just how mature you are, and that we were wrong in labeling posters like yourself as immature. You've definitely opened my eyes, and I now see that I was completely and totally wrong about you.

Your reasoned, amicable, well-thought-out post announcing your departure was a breath of fresh air from the typical know-it-all, pre-teen, cry when I don't get what I want, muskateer'ish attitude that's been permeating the forum as of late, and I thank you for that.

Rather than delete this post, I think I'll leave it up for everyone else to see, so that they too may see just how mature you really are.

You'll be missed.

Chris

P.S. Shall I post the beautifully articulated Private Message you sent to Amy earlier as a further example of your "maturity?"
      Trump is an idiot!
      Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Sure... let's post it!

Amy why don't you take all your bull**** about maturity and crap and stick it up you big fat smelly a** where it came from. What is all this crap your posting about the teenagers in this forum being imature. If you look in the FS discussion you will see where MikeD told VA 14/15 hub managers to get a life, is that being mature. The ITS thinks SWA733Captain is a real SWA pilot because of his screen name. When his sig clearly states he's a VIRTUAL airline hub manager. Thats not just imature but totally moronic. Why don't you just shut the bloddy hell up. We're all f***ing sick of you.
        Conclusion?

You have about the same level of maturity as the Savings Bond I'll be buying tomorrow.

You are nothing but a stuck-up, selfish, spoiled, teenaged brat who throws a tantrum whenever he doesn't get his way. It's exactly the people like you whom I am DEDICATED to weeding out of this forum.

We had already agreed on a one-month suspension for you after seeing the PM you sent to Amy earlier, but frankly, I'm glad you chose to leave on your own, because anyone who writes such utterly insulting, rude filth to a moderator who's doing her absolute BEST, on a VOLUNTEER BASIS, to make this site better for the good of everyone, has absolutely no right to ever post another syllable on this forum again.

I really hope for your sake that you learn to show a little respect to others, especially those in a position of authority, as you get older -- because you're gonna have one hell of a rough life if you don't.
        Trump is an idiot!
        Vote Democrats!!

Comment

If you look in the FS discussion you will see where MikeD told VA 14/15 hub managers to get a life, is that being mature. The ITS thinks SWA733Captain is a real SWA pilot because of his screen name. When his sig clearly states he's a VIRTUAL airline hub manager.
          I did take offence on that post from MikeD. ITS, well, i dont know what to say. I do think its a bit low posting that to the public Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by SWA733Captain
            I do think its a bit low posting that to the public Chris.
            I normally would never post a PM, but I felt that it was warranted in this instance, to help Paul prove his point that he's among the most mature members of the forum.
            Trump is an idiot!
            Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
              1. Did you not get mad at someone for posting a PRIVATE message to someone on the Baords in PUBLIC? And yet you turn around and do the same thing to Paul, no matter how vulgar or rude it was?
              Originally posted by Chris
              I normally would never post a PM, but I felt that it was warranted in this instance, to help Paul prove his point that he's among the most mature members of the forum.
              I think that answers that question.
              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Re: Ceosea757 says bye

Originally posted by ceosea757
                And Clovis with your bloody penelopy cruz, ugly bitch, pictures and sucking up to kilroy. .
                CLOVIS?

Comment

Someone really need anger management and a sence of mind! just go-away i reckon with out u here would be a better place!
                  Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Hi Chris ..

Personally, I think you should have removed the post. I understand your reason for leaving it here, but I wonder if a complete moritorium on the whining might not help in the long run?

Your site has grown rapidly in popularity unlike it's competitors who have taken the time to grow into what they are you are getting all the "issues" compounded rapidly upon you with little time to mature the forums into what they will eventually become.

As for his private eMail to AmyB .. well if he didn't want it requoted he shouldn't have sent it, there is no such thing as private emails . His eMail to her was inappropriate and it is a good thing that he has chosen to go, as you really need to settle the Off Topic Forum down a little and the loss of a few trouble makers will not hurt the site.

Never lose sight of what you're all about though, the forums are secondary to the fantastic database you are building up ...

Keep up the good work although I think a few Aus v USA threads wouldn't be to bad ????

ADG
                    (yep, i'm a suckup too ... or is that a Chris Killroy Groupie? )
                    ADG
                    No makeovers please .....

Comment

holy sh t the drama on here never ceases to amaze me. just when i think it cant get worse this makes the daily soaps i was forced to watch as a kid seem like childs play.

and ceosea757 i take your insult against this site as a personal insult against me.

BTW US > AUS
                      JetPhotos.Net Lead Programmer
                      www.jetphotos.net/matt/

Comment

Amy why don't you take all your bull**** about maturity and crap and stick it up you big fat smelly a** where it came from. What is all this crap your posting about the teenagers in this forum being imature. If you look in the FS discussion you will see where MikeD told VA 14/15 hub managers to get a life, is that being mature. The ITS thinks SWA733Captain is a real SWA pilot because of his screen name. When his sig clearly states he's a VIRTUAL airline hub manager. Thats not just imature but totally moronic. Why don't you just shut the bloddy hell up. We're all f***ing sick of you.

Actually...I don't think of this as a PM. I think of it as pure art.

"Amy why don't you take all your bull**** about maturity and crap and stick it up your big fat smelly a** where it came from"....is pure poetry Ne'er have I seen such beauty in prose. Would make a grown man weep...

All I really have to say after a note such as this is: The Plaintiff Rests.

-Amy

PS: "Bloody" is "b-l-o-o-d-y"...not "bloddy". FYI. To assist you with immature insults in the future. Always good to have a dictionary nearby to insure that your nasty, vile, poetic, prose creates the "bada BING" effect you were going for.

Comment

"you are the weakest link...goodbye"

Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Comment

I can't believe you guys have to deal with that too.

There is no need for such nasty email.
                            Witness the miracle of flight.
                            Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Keep up the good work although I think a few Aus v USA threads wouldn't be to bad ????
                              In that case India is the best! :P
                              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Working...
                              X