Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do u think about the new Harry Potter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do u think about the new Harry Potter?

I just came back from the cinema, and i think this movie was sick ! I mean the fourth part is the best. Special effects were awesome; the fight with a dragon was kickass. Characters were good too, especially Fleur Delacour :P:P:P. I liked music too, but it is not as good as in the first part. I have to say that everyone did good job to make that movie as good as possible. And I guess this movie will win more than one Oscar next year !!!

I tend to avoid watching children's movies. If a movie isn't at least R-16 my brain get's restless very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
      I tend to avoid watching children's movies. If a movie isn't at least R-16 my brain get's restless very quickly.
      But it's not a children movie. It's a god one with good characters (u know what I mean )

Comment

I've never seen any of the Potter movies. Just never really interested me.

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
          I've never seen any of the Potter movies. Just never really interested me.
          i'll second that. When the books came out it made me laugh to see grown men reading that crap on the train to work.

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
            i'll second that. When the books came out it made me laugh to see grown men reading that crap on the train to work.
            That's evil

I've read all the books and watched all the movies- and I'll watch The Goblet of Fire sometime this week before I head to London the 30th (because when I return home, I know it'll be gone).

Can't wait (even though Kev already hates me for it)

Comment

Yeah I think Kev's done a pretty good job on yet another movie

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
                Yeah, it doesn't have any sex scenes so you probably wouldn't like it
                Bobby DeBarge
                www.debargephoto.com
                http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
                1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

I used to be into that stuff when I was in 5th grade. God that lady has to be sooo rich off of that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by G-DALE
                    Yeah I think Kev's done a pretty good job on yet another movie
                    You would have thought with the royalty's he's got off those films/books he'd be a millyon 'ere lol

Comment

Originally posted by bobby
                      Yeah, it doesn't have any sex scenes so you probably wouldn't like it
                      You can read me like a book (pun unintentional)

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                        I used to be into that stuff when I was in 5th grade. God that lady has to be sooo rich off of that stuff.
                        C'mon I'm in 11th grade and I am a big Harry Potter fan. I read every part (except the last one which I'm still reading) watched every movie and played every game... It's just amazing how J.K.Rowling became very rich from writing books not only for children.

Comment

I don't care how good you think this birds books are, seeing a grown man reading them is just whack.

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                            I don't care how good you think this birds books are, seeing a grown man reading them is just whack.
                            How about seeing a woman reading Playboy in a bus ??? That's what I saw when I was in Poland last year

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                              How about seeing a woman reading Playboy in a bus ??? That's what I saw when I was in Poland last year
                              Was she hot?

Comment

Working...
                              X