Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a jackass !!!!!!!

I have to tell u that story !!!!
    So I went with my two friends sakteboarding today. We were skating for about an hour but the we got really bored. I said: "let's take our BMXs and have more fun". So we did that. But then after another hour we got even more bored. So I said: "let's go to the park near my house... they have some nice ramps and stuff". So we told our parents to pick us up 2 hours later. We were skating in the park with some other guys. There was also that old woman with her child... she compltly didn't know what we were doing. Anyway some chicks came to see us skating So my dumb friend started showing off... He was jumping like crazy... I never saw him doing that stuff before. But there he wanted to show that he is the best, and tried to jump from the highest ramp. He tried! Me and my friend were saying: "don't be dumb, u can't do that, u will kill yourself etc." But he really wanted to be "cool" So he started to speed up and jumped. And then everything was like in a sci-fi movie. He landed on his face !!! OMG !!! All I saw was the wheel of his BMX next to his face and his shoe laying near the ramp. The old woman went to help him, so did I and my friend. He was bleeding! His nose was on his chin and blood was coming from his mouth, ear and eye We were skating in our t-shirt, so the woman asked my friend to take his shirt off to stop the blood It was pretty cold and he had to stand naked. Chicks ran away. The old woman took my friend to the car and drove him to the nearest hospital... I stayed there waiting for our parents to tell them what happened. When we got to the hospital, it was like a mirracle. He only broke his nose !!! We didn't want to get him into shit so we told our parents that he wasn't showing off. That it was an accident and that he lost controll on his BMX
    Anyways now he looks funny.
    What's the moral: Never show off even if the chicks are really hot

Sounds like he was OWN3D!!!111

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
      Sounds like he was OWN3D!!!111

Got that right!

I feel sorry for your mate, but at the same time it's funny. The antics of hormone driven teenagers.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
        What's the moral
        Always have a camera ready for these "Kodak Moments"...

Comment

Owned??? Please explain yourself.
          And yea it IS funny. You don't have to be sorry.. he's a jerk trying yo show off

Comment

Owned??? Please explain yourself.
            Owned
            v. owned, 0wned, pwned, 0wn3d, pwn3d, own3d.
            To be made a fool of; To make a fool of; To confound or prove wrong; embarrasing someone: Being embarrased.

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
              Owned

v. owned, 0wned, pwned, 0wn3d, pwn3d, own3d.
              lmao
              Will F.
              Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

The deffinition was actually from UrabanDictionary.com, they have like 6 pages of deffintions for it

Comment

Ouch. I broke my nose once landing face first on concrete. Boy did I have a headache for a while.

Comment

he got owned big time. good thing he only broke his nose. and yeah, always have a camera ready for theese kodak moments

Comment

LOL thanx for definition

And yes i had a camera in my cell phono, but all I was thinking about in that moment was what to tell his and my parents...
                      Dammit the photo like that can win a "Jerk of the year" prize

Comment

I wasn't showing off on a bike but when I was a little kid (about 4 or 5) i was running down the stairs. I tripped or something and fell right on my face, mouth included. I messed up one of my teeth pretty bad so I had to get it pulled when I was really little. Thinking about the whole thing makes me cringe today. I still think about it sometimes.

Comment

What's the moral: Never show off even if the chicks are really hot
                          I try to tell this to everybody but nobody listens
                          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
                            I try to tell this to everybody but nobody listens
                            Not only you have that problem (I have: with myself ). Sometimes it is really hard not to show off

Comment

Not only you have that problem (I have: with myself ). Sometimes it is really hard not to show off
                              I know perfectly well what you mean.
                              You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Working...
                              X