• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
    R U sure ???
    My dream:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    as a friend of mine often says "you can polish a turd all you want....but in the end its still a turd"

I got no problem with people who drive stock civics and preludes and such, but if its not a fast car when you buy it, dont try to make it look like one. I think there should be a requirement that in order to do any modifications like in the picture to a car (because it can look good on the right car) it should have to have 6 cylinders, a turbo, or be rear wheel drive.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
      as a friend of mine often says "you can polish a turd all you want....but in the end its still a turd"

I got no problem with people who drive stock civics and preludes and such, but if its not a fast car when you buy it, dont try to make it look like one. I think there should be a requirement that in order to do any modifications like in the picture to a car (because it can look good on the right car) it should have to have 6 cylinders, a turbo, or be rear wheel drive.
      On the contrary I really don't mind. Actually, it can be beneficial: it says "teenage punk" all over those souped up things so I can prepare to stay away from them ahead of time

The only thing that really gets on my nerves are those fake engine noises

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
        The ones that sound like someone has some bad flatulence?

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
          The ones that sound like someone has some bad flatulence?
          Exactly! That is totally unnecessary pollution!

Comment

Exactly! That is totally unnecessary pollution!
            Heh..those are quite annoying.

Comment

On the contrary I really don't mind. Actually, it can be beneficial: it says "teenage punk" all over those souped up things so I can prepare to stay away from them ahead of time

yeah, I used to drive a pretty beat up Toyota Supra Twin Turbo and I would laugh whenever I'd be at a stoplight and some idiot in a civic would rev their engine. My car was beat up on the outside but it still had a healthy (at the time) 280 hp engine inside it.

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                I love the 2006 Charger. I rented one out last week and it was incredible. I'll have my own soon *slobbers all over himself*
                I'll upgrade from the Stratus to the Charger in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by srbmod
                  I'll upgrade from the Stratus to the Charger in a few years.
                  I can't wait myself..I'm looking to get it around April when the salt from the winter is gone. Such a nice car. Every aspect o driving it was a pleasure!

Comment

I'd still pick this car over the civic

...although the new civic is looking pretty good right now..
                    ***My Blog***

Comment

My dad used to have VW Passat but changed it to Chrysler 300 Special M.

That's even better that Civic

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                        My dad used to have VW Passat but changed it to Chrysler 300 Special M.

That's even better that Civic
                        but it's Chrysler
                        (j/k)

Comment

but it's Chrysler
                          (j/k)
                          What do you mean ?

Comment

The new European Honda Civic

If you like futuristic designs that's the car for you:

This is the 4-door hatchback.

My favourite compact car is the Honda Civic along with the VW Golf/Jetta and the Audi A3.

I have a 2004 Honda Civic 4-door sedan that I bought new last year.

Cheers.
                            TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Working...
                            X