enjoy ur trip out of GFK in F/C for awhile haha

Alex
    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Americans are slow harvesters... we had ours a month ago

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
        But while looking for more turkey, I'll say happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends and roast something up this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206

see that's because its actually warm enough down here to farm so our stuff doesn't come out of cans

Comment

Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving today...
            Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Happy turkey day.

Comment

Oh Geez, Emu ,"see title ? thats it ?,, :rolleyes: .

Anyway This is the time of the year to pause for a long week-end and reflect on the past 12 months - and to give thanks. I have met some new friends in this forum and engaged in interesting discussions about aviation and other things.

For those of you on this side of the pond, have a great Thanksgiving week-end.

I suspect I will be on a tryptophan coma before the day ends. (Tryptophan is the chemical substance found in turkey that makes you want to lay on the couch and have a long nap.)

Happy Thanksgiving to all! No matter where you are in the world, no matter what station you are in life, there's still plenty to be thankful for.

@ Emu, Be thankful its not an emu we eat at Thanksgiving

Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hello everyone, just stopping by to wish every forum member a very happy thanksgiving!! Enjoy the turkeys tonite *Gobble Gobble

-Alan
                  Compañia Mexicana De Aviación S.A. De C.V. - "La Primera Siempre Será La Primera"

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul
                    @ Emu, Be thankful its not an emu we eat at Thanksgiving
                    But we'll try anything once! Wheres my axe?

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone . It snowed here for the first time last night!

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
                        Happy Thanksgiving everyone . It snowed here for the first time last night!
                        Snowed where I am too! But it seems to be melting on it's own now.

Happy Turkey everyone!

Comment

There's been flurries here all morning. Over nice we got a little bit of snow on the ground. A White Thanksgiving? Lookin' good!

Comment

Snowed here a good inch or two. Watching some football right now and am being very thankful! Have a safe and happy thanks-giving everybody and oh.... GO DENVER!!!!!

Comment

Watertown is getting 3 feet of snow...no kidding. But they are used to it!
                              Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X