X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHLY Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by kaddyuk
    Yeah, c'mon girlies, is twice a day a good thing?
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with twice a day.

You do mean cooking for them, right ?

Leave a comment:

• Leftseat86
    replied
    Thats a tough one m8...pleasure twice a day..shit thats a good deal. Dunno. We'll have to ask our female comrades here n' see wot they think.

-Clov

Leave a comment:

• Leftseat86
    replied
    Kevin Cadd go get your old hoe back

-Clovice!

Leave a comment:

• Leftseat86
    replied
    I was employing the british term for our british "mates" on the forum... :P

-Clovis

Leave a comment:

• PHLY Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by Leftseat86
    Nope, this is the new "Lets talk about dating the babysitter" thread
    Soon to be turned into the "Lets talk about shaggin the babysitter" thread

-Clovis[/b]
    Tip #6 - Don't ever refer to it as "shagging" in front of your "chick". It's okay to use that term when you're hanging out at the "gas n sip" on a saturday night with your virtual airline buddies, but the "chick" is always going to want to hear you refer to it as "making love". That way she actually might think you love her and let you take her to the airport parking garage for a little hanky panky. Assuming you're over 18 or whatever the age requirement is in the state you live in. If you're underage, stick to hanging out with her at Chuck E. Cheese.

Leave a comment:

• PHLY Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeD
    General Jack D. Ripper would like to add his personal observations from his vast years of experience with dealing with the opposite sex.

Originally posted by tommyalf

6. Girls like a good crack in the ass every once and awhile no matter what they say.
    Precisely. No matter how "independant" they want to believe they are, they like to be bossed around and shown that the man truly is the boss. Remember, when your dishwasher stops working, smack her in the ass and tell her to get back to work.
    Tip #5 - General Ripper forgot to mention that "chicks" like a good smack in the ass in other rooms of the house as well. Pay attention boys, these are wise tips from a smart and experienced man.

Leave a comment:

• Leftseat86
    replied
    Apparently makes around 285,000 V dollars a year.

I thought it was 60$ a week.

-Cloves

Leave a comment:

• Boeing752R
    replied
    Originally posted by kaddyuk
    I'm not all bad

Okay, hows this for a 1st date?.

For a "chick" who likes aviation.

First we go to my favourite resturaunt near to the approach of 24R at EGCC. Then we go to EGCB and take a piper up over manchester at sunset, enjoy the views, fly by central manchester and round the ring road, then back for a landing.

Then up onto the tower roof for a sit down and a nice chat. I'll bring the blankets, you bring the wine sort of thing and have a good 'ol time
    That's nothing.. I heard SW733Captain took his woman for a ride in his 737-300 AND let her fly it. Then they switched to a Concorde and flew to Paris where he gave her the grand tour of the airport before heading back home in a LearJet.

Great guy, very romantic.
    Apparently makes around 285,000 V dollars a year.

Leave a comment:

• Leftseat86
    replied
    Nope, this is the new "Lets talk about dating the babysitter" thread
    Soon to be turned into the "Lets talk about shaggin the babysitter" thread

-Clovis[/b]

Leave a comment:

• Leftseat86
    replied
    All I'm saying is that if I was with Penelope Cruz on a park bench....well, nevermind.

LMAO...

-Clovis

Leave a comment:

• DeltaASA16
    Guest replied
    is this the new pointless thread?

DeltaASA16

Leave a comment:

• JCS17
    replied
    This thread is very confusing...

I dont know what it is...the fact that TWO women actually belong to an aviation site, or that Clovis would just like to "sit on a park bench" with Penelope Cruz.

All I'm saying is that if I was with Penelope Cruz on a park bench....well, nevermind.

Leave a comment:

• Ansett
    replied
    lol, spiffing to see you. Hey i have been a very naught boy and i need someone to come and put me back in line!

Leave a comment:

• MikeD
    replied
    General Jack D. Ripper would like to add his personal observations from his vast years of experience with dealing with the opposite sex.

Originally posted by tommyalf

1. Don't date single mom's, too much of a risk.
    Agree. Like the skycaps say "Too much baggage"

2. Remember shop smart, or as I practiced in college "more tail for less money". Don't spend more then $50 on a date, or have her pay, she'll be impressed by your practice of equal rights.
    "Have her pay" is right on the money

3. Don't get involved with a co-worker, bad really bad!!!!
    Unless that co-worker is in bed with the two of you at the same time.

4. Acting like you don't give a shit only makes her want you more. This works all the time
    Words of the gospel.

5. There is no such thing as a friend with benefits; if you fall into the friend trap you're not getting any.
    Preach on my brother!

6. Girls like a good crack in the ass every once and awhile no matter what they say.
    Precisely. No matter how "independant" they want to believe they are, they like to be bossed around and shown that the man truly is the boss. Remember, when your dishwasher stops working, smack her in the ass and tell her to get back to work.

7. Don't get married until you're in your 30’s; make sure you get the partying out of your system.
    Better yet, don't ever get married.

8. Don't buy her gifts; if you think buying her a gift is going to get you some, you’re wrong.
    An occasional trinket from the airport gift shop is a good gesture of your love....but that's as far as one should take it.

Leave a comment:

• c72
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeD

Have to disagree. Personally, after dinner at the Waffle House, I'd take her to tour the airplane boneyard while we share a chilled bottle of Colt 45.

LMAO!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X