Greetings Boys And Girls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is very confusing...

I dont know what it is...the fact that TWO women actually belong to an aviation site, or that Clovis would just like to "sit on a park bench" with Penelope Cruz.

All I'm saying is that if I was with Penelope Cruz on a park bench....well, nevermind.
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1142

Comment

is this the new pointless thread?

DeltaASA16

Comment

All I'm saying is that if I was with Penelope Cruz on a park bench....well, nevermind.

LMAO...

-Clovis

Comment

Nope, this is the new "Lets talk about dating the babysitter" thread
          Soon to be turned into the "Lets talk about shaggin the babysitter" thread

-Clovis[/b]

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
            I'm not all bad

Okay, hows this for a 1st date?.

For a "chick" who likes aviation.

First we go to my favourite resturaunt near to the approach of 24R at EGCC. Then we go to EGCB and take a piper up over manchester at sunset, enjoy the views, fly by central manchester and round the ring road, then back for a landing.

Then up onto the tower roof for a sit down and a nice chat. I'll bring the blankets, you bring the wine sort of thing and have a good 'ol time
            That's nothing.. I heard SW733Captain took his woman for a ride in his 737-300 AND let her fly it. Then they switched to a Concorde and flew to Paris where he gave her the grand tour of the airport before heading back home in a LearJet.

Great guy, very romantic.
            Apparently makes around 285,000 V dollars a year.
            "You can run but you'll die tired."
            Semper Fidelis
            United States Marine Corp !

Comment

Apparently makes around 285,000 V dollars a year.

I thought it was 60$ a week.

-Cloves

Comment

Originally posted by MikeD
                General Jack D. Ripper would like to add his personal observations from his vast years of experience with dealing with the opposite sex.

Originally posted by tommyalf

6. Girls like a good crack in the ass every once and awhile no matter what they say.
                Precisely. No matter how "independant" they want to believe they are, they like to be bossed around and shown that the man truly is the boss. Remember, when your dishwasher stops working, smack her in the ass and tell her to get back to work.
                Tip #5 - General Ripper forgot to mention that "chicks" like a good smack in the ass in other rooms of the house as well. Pay attention boys, these are wise tips from a smart and experienced man.

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                  Nope, this is the new "Lets talk about dating the babysitter" thread
                  Soon to be turned into the "Lets talk about shaggin the babysitter" thread

-Clovis[/b]
                  Tip #6 - Don't ever refer to it as "shagging" in front of your "chick". It's okay to use that term when you're hanging out at the "gas n sip" on a saturday night with your virtual airline buddies, but the "chick" is always going to want to hear you refer to it as "making love". That way she actually might think you love her and let you take her to the airport parking garage for a little hanky panky. Assuming you're over 18 or whatever the age requirement is in the state you live in. If you're underage, stick to hanging out with her at Chuck E. Cheese.

Comment

I was employing the british term for our british "mates" on the forum... :P

-Clovis

Comment

Kevin Cadd go get your old hoe back

-Clovice!

Comment

Thats a tough one m8...pleasure twice a day..shit thats a good deal. Dunno. We'll have to ask our female comrades here n' see wot they think.

-Clov

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
                          Yeah, c'mon girlies, is twice a day a good thing?
                          There is absolutely nothing wrong with twice a day.

You do mean cooking for them, right ?

Comment

I'm waiting for them to say 5...lol

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                              I'm waiting for them to say 5...lol

-Clovis
                              Five is the number of times per day you need to say to them "wow, you're really smart about airplanes and stuff".

Or if they're not into airplanes, substitute something like "back street boys" or "dawson's creek" or "the olsen twins".

Comment

How about "Wow, you're really smart about teaching younger guys how to please girls."

-Clovis

Comment

Working...
                                X