Greetings Boys And Girls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leftseat86
    How about "Wow, you're really smart about teaching younger guys how to please girls."

-Clovis
    That is a lesson for another day. Ms P.G. has to go to the airport now to fly home from her big adult real world important business trip.

Comment

How about "Wow, you're really smart about teaching younger guys how to please girls."

-Clovis
      In your dreams buster
      I walked across an empty land
      I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
      I felt the earth beneath my feet
      Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Originally posted by Katamarino

-Clovis
        In your dreams buster
        Who you callin' a buster ya bustette?!!

-Clovis

(Sorry...I just thought that was hilarious...)

Comment

-Clovis
          The real answer: See all my previous tips on how to "score" with "chicks".

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
            PHLYGirl, its very nice you helping us guys, to score with chicks, but, do you know what a guy wats?

Can you score with a guy if you want?,

What do you think intrests a guy?
            Nope, no clue. Why do you think I'm hanging out here?

Besides, my understanding of how things work is that a "chick" never really has any trouble finding someone to "score" with if that's what she wants.

Some "chicks", however, are into something a little more meaningful then just "scoring". Guys that want the same type of dealio, though, are hard to come by. That's about ALL I know at this point. The best I can do is make the world a better place by educating you all on the mysterious ways of a woman, er .. "chick".

Comment

Nope, no clue. Why do you think I'm hanging out here?
              Okay, just talk with me and you will know what its like to be with the BEST

Some "chicks", however, are into something a little more meaningful then just "scoring". Guys that want the same type of dealio, though, are hard to come by.
              Errr, "chicks" are just as bad as "dudes".

I find that most girls only want a one nighter
              But, the question is, is that the kind of girl you really want to be with long term? You know, to share more then just some "afternoon delight" with?

Granted, there are many of the female species that are shallow and trashy, but not all females are that way. Just like I'm sure not all males are that way either. It's a matter of figuring out what will work for you personally, and going after it.

Comment

But, the question is, is that the kind of girl you really want to be with long term? You know, to share more then just some "afternoon delight" with?
                Like Jake would say... "No. F**king. Way."

-Clovis

Comment

but I also want to experience different women

Sounds more like you want to experience "da muff" then "da woman"

-Clovis

Comment

but I also want to experience different women

Sounds more like you want to experience "da muff" then "da woman"
                    You could also say that :P
                    Well, good luck with that, then. I'm sure you'll find it interesting.

Comment

So...your here to give advise on how to bag women??

Comment

Originally posted by SWA733Captain
                        So...you're here to give advice on how to bag women??
                        Well, I'm not sure that's anything I would know about, being a woman and all. I can only give my own off topic opinion on what works and what doesn't work, for me, and may not necessarily work on Britney Spears.

Comment

I hate Britney, shes pure slut.

Comment

Working...
                          X