No announcement yet.

Greetings Boys And Girls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wack them with a brick Clovis, it's always worked for me.

The rule for a date take her to the airport in the rain for several hours. Comment on the types the airlines fly into the airport. Comment on how SWA needs to get new paint and/or new, different types of planes. If she talks to you afterward you know it was meant to be.

</sarcasm>

Comment

Nah they're good kids.

-Clovis

Comment

Well, pizza and a movie then.

Comment

Yup..I'll have to invite their old baby sitter over though...mmmm was she nice

-Clovis

Comment

I think we will do more than just "tip" exchanging... :P

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
              Wack them with a brick Clovis, it's always worked for me.

The rule for a date take her to the airport in the rain for several hours. Comment on the types the airlines fly into the airport. Comment on how SWA needs to get new paint and/or new, different types of planes. If she talks to you afterward you know it was meant to be.

</sarcasm>
              Tip #4 - Exhibiting a lack of paternal instinct isn't a good signal to give off to a "chick". You do realize where babies come from, right? If not, I will have to refer you to one of the older more experienced male members of the forum to discuss birds and bees - perhaps our own General Ripper could be of assistance.

Greg, you may find this hard to believe, but some "chicks" might actually enjoy an airport date as the one you described above. Even more shocking, she may go toe to toe with you when it comes to "spotting". SO never assume you know what a "chick" wants or doesn't want on a date. Communication is the key. Plus you can use my line free of charge .. "gee you're smart about airplanes and stuff".

Comment

Greg, you may find this hard to believe, but some "chicks" might actually enjoy an airport date as the one you described above. Even more shocking, she may go toe to toe with you when it comes to "spotting".
                None of the ones I've taken have enjoyed it. Find me a girl like that and you can have a pack of pretzels from SWA.

</sarcasm>

Note sarcasm.

Comment

Enough of this already! PHLY Girl you’re poisoning these young boys minds with this sensitive male crap. NOW listen and listen hard! Your late teens and 20's are the best times of your life don't screw it up, follow some of these tips and you'll do just fine. I'm sure I'll get banned for this

1. Don't date single mom's, too much of a risk.

2. Remember shop smart, or as I practiced in college "more tail for less money". Don't spend more then $50 on a date, or have her pay, she'll be impressed by your practice of equal rights.

3. Don't get involved with a co-worker, bad really bad!!!!

4. Acting like you don't give a shit only makes her want you more. This works all the time

5. There is no such thing as a friend with benefits; if you fall into the friend trap you're not getting any.

6. Girls like a good crack in the ass every once and awhile no matter what they say.

7. Don't get married until you're in your 30’s; make sure you get the partying out of your system.

8. Don't buy her gifts; if you think buying her a gift is going to get you some, you’re wrong.

9. An occasional embellishment of your college major or career generally speeds things along.

10. Finally alcohol works wonders.

Comment

2. Remember shop smart, or as I practiced in college "more tail for less money". Don't spend more then $50 on a date, or have her pay, she'll be impressed by your practice of equal rights.
                    I have my doubts about this one.... :P

Of Course, if you're talking out of experience then it's a totally different matter.
                    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Re: Lesson 1 - Don't Hit On Your Babysitter

Originally posted by PHLY Girl
                      [.

Most "chicks" don't "dig it" when you look at the shallow things about them. They like to be appreciated more for their personality or knowledge about things in the REAL world. However, telling them they're "hot" on occasion doesn't hurt, but you kind of have to temper that with a lot of "you're a great person" and "wow, you're really smart about airplanes and stuff". THAT's what chicks dig.

What about telling them they're fat?

Comment

Originally posted by PHLY Girl
                        [
                        But you're making progress. Asking the "chick" what she would prefer to do rather then always making all the decisions is always a good thing.
                        But what if we honestly don't care what the chick wants. I mean, she already is having the privelege of being able to just be around any one of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                          Kaddy, big no-no unless she enjoys airplanes herself. I would make her happy first, ask where SHE would like to go.

-Clovis
                          Have to disagree. Personally, after dinner at the Waffle House, I'd take her to tour the airplane boneyard while we share a chilled bottle of Colt 45.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeD

Have to disagree. Personally, after dinner at the Waffle House, I'd take her to tour the airplane boneyard while we share a chilled bottle of Colt 45.

LMAO!!!!!!

Comment

General Jack D. Ripper would like to add his personal observations from his vast years of experience with dealing with the opposite sex.

Originally posted by tommyalf

1. Don't date single mom's, too much of a risk.
                              Agree. Like the skycaps say "Too much baggage"

"Have her pay" is right on the money

3. Don't get involved with a co-worker, bad really bad!!!!
                              Unless that co-worker is in bed with the two of you at the same time.

4. Acting like you don't give a shit only makes her want you more. This works all the time
                              Words of the gospel.

5. There is no such thing as a friend with benefits; if you fall into the friend trap you're not getting any.
                              Preach on my brother!

6. Girls like a good crack in the ass every once and awhile no matter what they say.
                              Precisely. No matter how "independant" they want to believe they are, they like to be bossed around and shown that the man truly is the boss. Remember, when your dishwasher stops working, smack her in the ass and tell her to get back to work.

7. Don't get married until you're in your 30’s; make sure you get the partying out of your system.
                              Better yet, don't ever get married.

8. Don't buy her gifts; if you think buying her a gift is going to get you some, you’re wrong.
                              An occasional trinket from the airport gift shop is a good gesture of your love....but that's as far as one should take it.

Comment

lol, spiffing to see you. Hey i have been a very naught boy and i need someone to come and put me back in line!
                                Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Working...
                                X