Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360

What do you guys think about it?, Anybody buy one?

Originally posted by YYZPICS
    What do you guys think about it?, Anybody buy one?
    You wanna buy me one?

Comment

I love Project Gotham Racing on the Xbox and it's previous versions on Dreamcast..But $500 for that alone isn't really worth it for me at the moment. I'll most likely buy one when I can make my own code for it.

Comment

I was thinking about it, but I'm gonna get a PSP. Isn't it better?

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
          I was thinking about it, but I'm gonna get a PSP. Isn't it better?
          I like the DS better than PSP

Comment

It was funny seeing all the nerds camping in parking lots waiting for it to go on sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
              I like the DS better than PSP
              It's pretty good too. My sister has it so I play on it sometimes. It's better than GB Advance

Comment

Too back the 360 didn't get released tonight at midnight...It'd be fun to see those people getting covered in snow

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                It's pretty good too. My sister has it so I play on it sometimes. It's better than GB Advance
                They're both good really..I like the touch screen and the arcade and puzzle games. PSP doesn't seem to have alot of puzzle games that are really good. I was looking forward to that bomb defusing one, but it didn't sound so good once the reviews started coming out.

Comment

Too back the 360 didn't get released tonight at midnight...It'd be fun to see those people getting covered in snow
                  Hopefully they can time the release with a big @ss snow storm

Comment

Im gonna wait until the PS3 comes out...I'll see which one I like better. I'll probably end up with the PS3, especially because I want to see how the next GTA will look with the PS3 graphics. But the Xbox360 is awsome!
                    sigpic
                    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                      Im gonna wait until the PS3 comes out...I'll see which one I like better. I'll probably end up with the PS3, especially because I want to see how the next GTA will look with the PS3 graphics. But the Xbox360 is awsome!
                      I think GTA:SA was the last with the PSX contract, so they'll come out at the same time maybe. The next one is supposed to have some multiplayer action as well. Phew! PS3 looks good too though..Looks better physically with out a doubt though

Comment

I'm never investing in a game console. You get less than 75% the processing speed of a decent computer and about half the detail, and it looks like its always going to be that way

Comment

I think GTA:SA was the last with the PSX contract, so they'll come out at the same time maybe. The next one is supposed to have some multiplayer action as well. Phew! PS3 looks good too though..Looks better physically with out a doubt though
                          Theres mulitiplayer in the current one, you just have to find the icon to do it.
                          sigpic
                          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                            You wanna buy me one?
                            Then give it to me

Comment

Originally posted by Mungous
                              I'm never investing in a game console. You get less than 75% the processing speed of a decent computer and about half the detail, and it looks like its always going to be that way
                              IMO, the 360 graphics is comparable to PC. The good thing about a game console is you don't have to upgrade just to play newer titles.
                              Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                              No Frontiers

Comment

Working...
                              X