X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting buzzed by an F-15

Wouldnt you want to be there?
    http://www.flightlevel350.com/viewer.php?id=4798

I'd have to clean my pants after that one!

Comment

seen that...........it set off a few car alarms at the museum
      THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
      Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
      George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

It was pretty loud in the Summer on Toronto Air Show - F-16 flying really low. But it was not that loud.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
          It was pretty loud in the Summer on Toronto Air Show - F-16 flying really low. But it was not that loud.
          That could have something to do with the fact that F-15s are louder than F-16.
          THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
          Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
          George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

holy fu*k! damn that was awesome

Comment

there are a lot of fighters a whole lotta louder than that.
              Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
              - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
                there are a lot of fighters a whole lotta louder than that.
                Which are?

Comment

Bassicaly all MIG's, F-104, F-4, and more which I cant think off at the moment...
                  - Metzgermeister

Comment

Transalls practicing low passes directly over my parents' house have always been fun... as have Tornados practicing the same or doing circles over my old town.

Comment

I agree with the F-104's, when the Starfighter's come to Toronto, you had to hear those F104's start up, wow!

Comment

Holy crap...my ears would've been in a world of hurt after that

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
                          Bassicaly all MIG's, F-104, F-4, and more which I cant think off at the moment...
                          I remember amazingly loud experiences with SU-27s, B-1Bs, and the Harrier when hovering is not bad either. The F-15 however is a loud monster as well - great video!
                          greetings,
                          Philip

Comment

F/A-18s are something else!!! I saw them fly at Wings Over Pittsburgh 2005. The music of the engines would just sweep right through you, so loud your ears hurt. Seeing those things fly made me consider military flying, but I decided I couldn't push my personal beliefs aside for a career.

Comment

Originally posted by philip
                              I remember amazingly loud experiences with SU-27s, B-1Bs, and the Harrier when hovering is not bad either. The F-15 however is a loud monster as well - great video!
                              ypu, Totally forgot the Harrier!
                              and the Saab's are some noise makers aswell
                              - Metzgermeister

Comment

Working...
                              X