Super Bowl Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Predictions

Now that the Super Bowl matchup has been set, what are your predictions for this year's Super Bowl between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Oakland Raiders?

I'll start off by predicting that Oakland will win this one easily by a score of 31-6, with Rich Gannon and Jerry Rice being named co-winners as Super Bowl MVP's.

Darcy Stevens

Super Bowl Predictions

I will go with the Raiders. But, either way it is going to be a really good game.

Comment

Super Bowl Predictions

I'm Calling It now,

In the "Black Hole South" The Rader will kill the Bucks 24-6
      Dave

Comment

Super Bowl Predictions

Lance is not a football fan. However Oakland is screwed.

Raiders win there will be a riot in the streets of Oakland.

Radiers lose there will be a riot in the streets of Oakland.

I'm gald my auto dealership is NOT in Oakland! [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Super Bowl Predictions

RAIDERS!!!

Stephen

Comment

Super Bowl Predictions

Isn't it just Rugby but slower and with pads? [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
            praying for tidal waves ...

Comment

Super Bowl Predictions

Difinately Oakland. Wish it would have been philly..had a bet going. Should have realised it earlier...when was the last time a black quarterback won the superbowl. Probably in the mid 80s. Cursed mabye [img]images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Super Bowl Predictions

Who gives a rat's A$$!!! The Jets won't be there [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] All kidding aside I hope Tampa win's

Comment

Super Bowl Predictions

I hope Oakland wins since an East coast team won last year and the year before(go ravens) [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Super Bowl Predictions

Tampas gonna loose, Rob Johnson will not win a super bowl ring...us Buffalonians will be a little p'ed off if that happens [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Super Bowl Predictions

quote:
                      Originally posted by Scott Kiel:
                      Tampas gonna loose, Rob Johnson will not win a super bowl ring...us Buffalonians will be a little p'ed off if that happens [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I can agree with that statement! And not only will Buffalonians be p'ed off if Rob Johnson wins a Super Bowl ring, you can include Bills fans in Toronto (myself included) as being p'ed off if that happens! GO BILLS GO in the 2003-2004 season!!!! [img]nod.gif[/img] [img]clap.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Darcy Stevens

Comment

Working...
                      X