Last Note From Richard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Note From Richard

Well, it seems Killjoy’s banned me. Boo Hoo.

I’d like to take the opportunity to say goodbye to you all as I go.

Killjoy: I don’t know if it was you who banned me, if it was you who rejected my pics for these odd reasons. Frankly I don’t care. The fact that you blindly follow Bush and blindly hate the French for their point of view just reflects how narrow-minded you really are. Of course I bet that you could never fully justify, explain, or substantiate your political views because you can’t formulate your own, you’re just another one of Bush’s sheep, stupid and will follow your stupid Sheppard no matter what. You’ve turned into nothing but a fascist dictator, shutting off any users you don’t like and retaining the sycophants who post their garbage in the off-topic and violate the rules just as badly. Anyways, I will not keep you from your France, Clinton, Islam, among others, bashing. I know that it’s that time of day for you to go and kiss your life-sized Bush poster. Au revoir imbécile!
    To all you other folks: Sure, some may choose to talk shit about me, others may just say goodbye, and others may not care. All I can say is that it’s been real posting alongside you guys. Not all of you I agreed with, some of you I engaged in heated debates and loathed, others of you I got along fine with and agreed with. Anyway, all of you have made it fun. Take care.

Tanuj and Greg: Well you’re the two friends I have left on this forum. The others have left or have been banned by Heir Killjoy. I hope to see you guys at jetpics.tk! This isn’t a goodbye, but a see ya later!

Well, I’m off to the other more worthy sites!

Goodbye all.

Yours truly,

Richard John Allen
    | My Photos | My Profile |

I'm french, and I'm one of Kilroy's best friends....sooo...

-Clovis

Comment

no no no.

What the f..k is going on?

Why was Richard banned? because of the "That land in the gulf" topic?
      If this is so then I expect to get banned, too.
      Andy

Comment

Hey y'all...

These "good bye" announcements make it sound like someone has died and it's getting a little silly. The persons who were suspended had exhibited a pattern of name calling...did not cease this pattern...and thus, there were consequences to these actions. Quite simple. Quite UN-dramatic.

It's obvious that a few of you (dare I say it? A few *younger* members) aren't pleased with the atmosphere we are trying to create here and have opted to form their own forum. I applaud you for this...more power to ya! One of the great things about the internet is that you have much freedom to custom-create exactly what you want. And for those of you who would rather have content that is geered a bit more toward your age range then creating your own place was a GREAT idea.

But coming back to this forum to talk smack about the persons who maintain and participate in THIS forum isn't cool. I believe that even your own forum rules that I had the priviledge to read today state that direct attacks/insults will not be tolerated.

Well...guess what? Same thing applies here.

So, I'm asking nicely now: please cease and desist with the "last hoorah", insult laden posts that are meant to do nothing but offend and antagonize. And this goes for those of you who are posting this FOR others too. Give it a rest...and enjoy your own forum the way that YOU want to run it.

Thanks,
        Amy

Comment

I hope to see you guys at themuskateers.com!

What site is that?

-Clov

Comment

Why was he banned? Can you give me one GOOD reason?? Anyone know Richard's email? This is getting out of control. Almost everyone who was here when I came here is now banned...
            Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
              Why was he banned? Can you give me one GOOD reason?? Anyone know Richard's email? This is getting out of control. Almost everyone who was here when I came here is now banned...
              I don't think anyone owes you any sort of explanation as to why he was banned, do we?
              Trump is an idiot!
              Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
                I don't think anyone owes you any sort of explanation as to why he was banned, do we?
                No, but I think we all would like to know...
                Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
                  I think it would be better if we had an explanation.

Richard was one of the best users around and had an open mind, for example int the A. vs. B. wars.
                  But in a dictature I don't expect to get an answer.
                  Andy

Comment

No, but I think we all would like to know...
                    Well, I think Amy did a pretty good job of explaining that above.
                    Trump is an idiot!
                    Vote Democrats!!

Comment

I believe Elvis has left the forum too.
                      AIRIGAMI.NET
                      http://www.airigami.net - The next generation of paper airliner modeling.

Comment

As much as I may or may not respect those who have just left the forum, can y'all just disappear gracefully into the night? Otherwise, Chris might have to start a new forum entitled "The Bitching Because I'm Leaving Forum".

I am sad to see some of you go, and I understand that you're not happy with things around here. But for goodness sake stop being such whiny a$$es. If you're going, just go.

And don't come back, because then you'll look really stupid.

Just my 2 pesos.
                        AIRIGAMI.NET

Comment

I think that comments that allude to the fact that opinion is stiffled here are as inaccurate as they are malicious. ChrisK & I sit on totally different sides of the political forum and our opinions radically differ on many things. I haven't seen any attempts to stifle my opinions here or any attacks on these opions.

I've always felt the issue isn't necessarily in what is being said but how it is being said. People need to learn to put a little thought into their posts, everything doesn't go. If you want to behave like a kid, go find a playground ... if you want to partake in interesting forums then do so.

In the words of Australians...

Why not cut the crap?

ADG
                          Aussie Aussie Aussie .. oi oi oi!
                          ADG
                          No makeovers please .....

Comment

Aussie Aussie Aussie, oi! oi! oi!
                            AIRIGAMI.NET

Comment

Why was Richard banned!

Apart from this message of his, i have never seen him post anything inflammatory on these forums. He was one of the best members around.

He wasn't banned for this message of his, because he wrote this after he was banned. Then why was he banned???!!!

And is he banned or suspended?
                              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Working...
                              X