A Note about the Banishments/Suspensions Drama-fest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Note about the Banishments/Suspensions Drama-fest

Please note the following rules of JP.net which apply to the recent suspensions:

Code of Conduct. This is a privately operated forum, frequented by a large number of people from various backgrounds, and thus, its use is subject to the terms of JetPhotos.net and its operators.

Below, we have included several general guidelines to follow. However, in the end, please use common sense. If you do not feel that your post would be appropriate in a public, family setting, then please refrain from posting it. If you have questions as to whether a post may be inappropriate, please e-mail the forum administrators before posting and we'll take a look at it for you.

1. Personal attacks of any sort will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with a particular user, please privately contact that user to discuss the matter. If that does not work, or you are unable to contact the user, please e-mail the forum administrators and we will take action if it is deemed necessary.
    And further, in the disclaimer, it states:

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use these discussion forums to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

We at JetPhotos.net reserve the right to immediately suspend or permanantly ban any user whom we feel is destructive or in any other way harmful to these discussion forums, or the Jet.Photos.net website as a whole.

We normally do not like to list the persons who are banned or or suspended so we don't disrupt the peace of the forum. However, since it seems there are some here who wish to create some sort of panic that we are banning/suspending people who aren't wearing pants that match their shirt or don't breathe to our liking, we thought it would be best to give a short explanation of the specifics surrounding the recent suspensions:

All of these members:

Richard, Southwest737, DeltaCappy, B777-400, ceosea757

In some way violated the above rules of this forum. Most of the insults toward Chris (name calling, etc) were removed by him before most people saw it. And of course, we all know what ceosea757 said to me.

Now. I'm gettin' real tired, real fast of have to explain and reexplain how people need to behave here. We try to be lenient for as long as we can...but some of you just took it way beyond the limit and were, again, exhibiting a PATTERN of this sort of behavior.

Chris doesn't have time for it. I don't have time for it. And the members don't have time to read it all the damn time.

Therefore, if you DON'T like Chris and find yourself feeling the urge to insult him at every juncture, then do what some of you did: make your own forum.

But please understand, that what we are asking of you here isn't a new concept. The Golden Rule, people...the Golden Rule. Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself: with respect, diplomacy, and decency...and there will be no NEED for suspensions or banishments. If you CANNOT manage this then be prepared to face the consequences.

Very, very simple.

Regards,
    Amy

If there is one thing I have learned it's that VIRTUAL CAPTAINS are really opinionated.

I suppose it goes with the rank.

Comment

Yup, it's a real problem when rankers give their opinions...
      AIRIGAMI.NET
      http://www.airigami.net - The next generation of paper airliner modeling.

Comment

It was more of a snowball fest where one users ban resulted in others getting mad and doing something stupid. I'm sure that they didn't mean anything by it and were merely caught up in the moment, I'm not excusing their behavior but it seems to me that some more low profile statement of these events. Just my 2 cents.

Doesn't mean I'm right.

Comment

Chris & AmyB:

I'd suggest a IMMEDIATE banishment for anyone who posts messages on behalf of banned users, since all the messages are nothing but a bunch of Alec Baldwins deciding to go DRAMATIC about their departures (as well as the fact that if they were BANNED, they were NOT meant to post on here to begin with)

In the same sense, I think that if it is decided that this is a way to go there should be a cutoff date for this action (and a warning posted) so nobody can cry that they did not see it. (although common sense should dictate otherwise)

Comment

Is this 'new forum' the MuskAteers? I cant even FIND a forum on the page
            I walked across an empty land
            I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
            I felt the earth beneath my feet
            Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Originally posted by IntheShade
              If there is one thing I have learned it's that VIRTUAL CAPTAINS are really opinionated.

Chill the freakin hell out already.

Comment

Originally posted by SWA733Captain

Point Proven

Comment

Point Proven
                  What point?

Comment

Point Proven
                    What point?
                    Virtual Captains have a very high opinion of themselves.

Comment

Must be some other flight simmer your getting that impression from.

Comment

ITS, I'm creating the FedEx Virtual Shipping company. We can ship virtual Pandas, letters, or any other freight. Care to join?

-Clovis

Comment

Clovis, virtual letters are known as E-mail.

Comment

Are you just figuring this out :P

Comment

What do you call a virtual Panda then?

-Clovis

Comment

Working...
                              X