Hepkat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hepkat

Good to meet you "face to face" so to speak finally Heppy! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Hepkat

WTF? He's gonna want to delete this thread, then after realising this thread isn't his to delete, he'll go off for a 6 week "investigation" where an AOL Technical Support Representative will advise him that he was correct in his "assumptions." (Note: This AOL Tech Rep doesn't actually exist, but Heppy needed something to back him up.) He'll then post his findings and everyone will mock him for:

a. lying about AOL tech support
    b. being a whiny brat
    c. having no life (example: calling aol tech support)

After realising that no one likes him he will delete his "findings" and embark on another 2 week investigation. After a butt spanking from der Fuhrer, errrrrrr, Johan, he will apologize 8 weeks after the fact when no one even remembers wtf he is talking about.

Hepkat =

[ January 20, 2003 10:34 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by SST2707 ]

Comment

Hepkat

I like Hepkat, as well as Johan.

I wonder when the last time someone asked him about an aircraft or aviation story - I'm sure with all the **** he gets he doesn't get time to spot anymore.
      [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
      praying for tidal waves ...

Comment

Hepkat

Always nice to see a face behind the name.

Welcome, Hepkat. [img]nod.gif[/img]

Tom Turner

Comment

Hepkat

"thank you sir, may I have another."

nice photo. doubt it is him though. Isn't that the old Micahel Jackson? I forget.
          Witness the miracle of flight.
          Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Hepkat

Mirrodie, it's an old picture of Sean Puffy Combs when he was in high school.

Comment

Hepkat

so much mischief.

so p diddy & hepkat are one and the same then ? [img]laff.gif[/img]

Comment

Hepkat

DAYAM!!!!! That dude is FUGLY!!!!!! [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Hepkat

If that dude is P Diddy in High School, then I was looking like Brad Pitt when I was a senior! [img]laff.gif[/img]
                  I think what I'm supposed to say here is, thank you, I'm Out.

Comment

Working...
                  X