BEHAVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEHAVE!

If you boys and girls don't start behaving I'll call Santa and tell him not to bring you any HERPES this year!

Or is that HERPA?

Either way I know his phone number and email address, I won't hesitate to use them.

FYI: Santa was once a C-141 pilot for the USAF's 97th virtual fighter wing.
    "You can run but you'll die tired."
    Semper Fidelis
    United States Marine Corp !

Tell all your friends at AD.com to come over...We're gettin rid of our kiddies and problem childs, its safe for all you "adults" to bring the fun

-Clovis

Comment

Re: BEHAVE!

Originally posted by Boeing752R
      If you boys and girls don't start behaving I'll call Santa and tell him not to bring you any HERPES this year!
      You dont want santa giving anyone Herpes! STD!
      E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Sorry kids, it was a typo. Santa only gives HERPES to women over 18.

You kids will recieve HERPAS and for the really well behaved, a ride in Santa's sleigh! It's no 747 but it is fast.
        Semper Fidelis

Comment

We're gettin rid of our kiddies and problem childs, its safe for all you "adults" to bring the fun
          you sound like my kids .. they think we party and have all our fun when they're not here ... and they're RIGHT

ADG
          Aus has the bestest beer
          ADG
          No makeovers please .....

Comment

Oh I know thats true ADG, and I suppose it will be the same if I ever have kids. Which is why I dont intend to have any :P

-Clovis

Comment

Boeing752R..i am suprised to see that you started this post. As you are involved in alot of the latest conflicts that i assume you are reffering to...

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                Tell all your friends at AD.com to come over...We're gettin rid of our kiddies and problem childs, its safe for all you "adults" to bring the fun

-Clovis
                Not if i dont break any of the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by SWA733Captain
                  Boeing752R..i am suprised to see that you started this post. As you are involved in alot of the latest conflicts that i assume you are reffering to...
                  I heard you can download a sense of humor off Kazaa. You should check into it, Scott.
                  Semper Fidelis

Comment

Why are you telling me...heres the link for you...http://www.kazaa.com/ All set, you also might be able to find some origional jokes or some maturety if you look hard enough.

Comment

Yes Rob! If you try hard, YOU TOO can be as mature as the boys at JPTK
                      I walked across an empty land
                      I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                      I felt the earth beneath my feet
                      Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Originally posted by Katamarino
                        Yes Rob! If you try hard, YOU TOO can be as mature as the boys at JPTK
                        Shutup you stupid dummie head, you're just jealous because more girls sit with me at the lunch table than with you!

Semper Fidelis

Comment

I doubt it I'm a girl myself There are 2 Katamarinos here, its sooo confusing
                          I walked across an empty land
                          I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                          I felt the earth beneath my feet
                          Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Isn't it amazing. Five gents get banned but some of those that stayed behind (or just joined looking by the number of posts) are as bad or worse for name calling, bad language and lack of respect to their fellow members. Has anyone noticed how the number of "new" topics has decreased substantially in the last week. This site has lost a lot of members due to last weeks purge and a number of members have stopped participating because of the "baloney".

Comment

Totally agree.

Now I don't post anywhere as much as I used to earlier, simply because the threads have stopped catching my interest any longer - it just doesn't seem as much fun.

Nowadays more or less all the threads seem to lead into "sex", or "how to score with girls" etc. etc.

It's not that I'm not mature enough to handle these threads, or that I don't have a sense of humour enough to appreciate these threads; truth of the matter is that one just gets plain bored reading the same "baloney" over and over again.

It's funny once, maybe funny twice, 3 times, 4 times, again and again and again.....it just fades away.
                              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Working...
                              X