No announcement yet.

BEHAVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if my hobby is bashing other people's hobbies, though? Am I supposed to give that up because others don't appreciate it?

Not that it is my hobby - but I think wry humor is more of a hobby of mine.

I don't know how many times I can say it - this is the internet. It's not real. It's virtual.

THINK before you TYPE - is what you are about to post going to draw attention to yourself? I have a feeling if you all hadn't been so uppity with some of the adults a few weeks back, the whole "bashing" of virtual captains would never have happened. If you can call it that.

Comment

Originally posted by PHLY Girl
      What if my hobby is bashing other people's hobbies, though? Am I supposed to give that up because others don't appreciate it?

Wanna be the first lady?
      "You can run but you'll die tired."
      Semper Fidelis
      United States Marine Corp !

Comment

Originally posted by Boeing752R
        Originally posted by PHLY Girl

Wanna be the first lady?
        That's probably funnier then you know.

I am not sure about being first lady, though. I will have to find out more about the platform of you and your co-candidate.

Comment

frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

Why are you commenting on topics that are history????

Comment

Comment

quit digging up controversial old threads!!!

and anyway this makes no sense.
                hey, i would rather hang with some 12year olds than some missbehaving 3 year olds, people who know me tell me i was a good kid sice i was born. this is probley cause i know if i missbehaved and had bad maners my dad wouldnt be takin my crap. when i was 12 on x-mas i just wanted a modle 747.
                "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Comment

Whats your deal Firstclass??

Comment

ok heres my deal, ididnt know the topics i posted were old cause i found them by tracking what others said, ididnt mean to piss people off. but really if u want the topic to go away than dont ansewr to it

Comment

Working...
                      X