Um, where is the cockpit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um, where is the cockpit?

Sheer luck, just cought Lancaster Motorsports Park in the top right hand of the photo. I didnt plan that to happen, but it helped my figure out that this is Fox Valley Golf Club. Taken during a right hand turn shortly after departure from 5 at BUF.. N730SW. Boeing 737-7H4. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

You can clearly see that the captain is in the center section of the plane, especially so soon after takeoff shouldn't he be in the cockpit helping the FO?

If this is standard procedure, I'll never fly SWA again!

"You can run but you'll die tired."
    Semper Fidelis
    United States Marine Corp !

who said the captain took that pic??? I think it was a passenger!
    greetings,
    Philip

Comment

Originally posted by philip
      No, that is SWA733Captain's picture. He's a captain.
      Semper Fidelis

Comment

LOL...

-Clovis

Comment

What's about the the fact that this captain was passenger only during this flight???
          ________
          Iolite Directions
          Last edited by DRS-Spotter; 2011-09-16, 05:24.

Comment

Originally posted by DRS-Spotter
            What's about the the fact that this captain was passenger only during this flight???
            I guess you have a point, sorry SWA733Captain sir.

I'll fly SWA again now that I know you weren't captain on that particular flight. Thanks for the insight DRS.

FYI cut back on greasy foods and you will cut back on spotting.
            Semper Fidelis

Comment

I'm very pleased that I was able to help you
              ________
              CandyAnal cam
              Last edited by DRS-Spotter; 2011-09-16, 05:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Boeing752R
                Originally posted by philip
                No, that is SWA733Captain's picture. He's a captain.
                Drop it already. You guys are acting like such morons over this.

Comment

I would also in closure like to give you, MikeD, ITS and Clovis a little "salute". But this is the internet so you wouldnt be able to see it. So, got find a life of your own. And mabye if you flying in one of my "real" airplanes ten years from now...ill remember to give all the pax except you parachutes, have them all jump out of the plane, and leave you there to see what the chash looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
                    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, It is a little strange that the captain is taking photos instead of flying the plane
                    1. Isnt that what autopilots for??

2. If i was only a real captain.

Kaddy, for that comment, i think you also deserve the salute.

Comment

Ill give you three guesses. Your first two don't count.

Comment

Originally posted by SWA733Captain
                        Ill give you three guesses. Your first two don't count.

Alright, everyone. Quit harpin' on Scott and the virtual captain stuff. You've made your point by now...and it's starting to move past friendly ribbing and into gettin' a bit mean.

And Scott....how bout you spare us your continual references to a "salute" (yes, I know to what you're referring) and not escalating the situation further than it needs to be.

Comment

Thanks Amy, now can you tell them to leave it. Is it not considered personal bashing some of thier posts about this??

Comment

Originally posted by SWA733Captain
                            Thanks Amy, now can you tell them to leave it. Is it not considered personal bashing some of thier posts about this??
                            Scott...

It's always a fine line what is personal bashing and what is joking. I happen to think they were just joking with you earlier and you getting so mad at them like you do kinda eggs them on. But I do think the continual harping on it isn't needed and could be getting a little close to the line of "bashing".

My biggest piece of advice I could give you is to learn to see some of the humor in yourself and don't take yourself too seriously. A lot of the time, people aren't trying to be mean and are, instead, just giving you a little ribbing. I am still ribbed about certain things by my friends daily...and this carries over onto the forum as well. If you show that what they say doesn't mean a hill of beans to you and either ignore them or laugh at it yourself...then they'll back off.

Regards,
                            Amy

Comment

Thanks Amy.

Comment

Working...
                              X