No announcement yet.

My dog just died.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey sorry to hear about that man. It's so tough losing a dog that's been around for so long. I know your pain, but I wont waste your time talking about my dog... But hang in there!!!

Comment

damn, that sucks man, its always hard loosing a pet after a long time together. just 4 days ago, one of my birds that I've had for almost 9 years died.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Mess. It's gotta be hard losing your dog after so many years.
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I'm sure he's having a great time in doggie heaven

Comment

Damn that sucks man.Im sure it's very sad All my sympathy goes to you and your family

Comment

So sorry to lear about the loss of your dog. I have a 1-year old female yellow Labrador. They're just the most wonderful companions.
              Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
                So sorry to lear about the loss of your dog. I have a 1-year old female yellow Labrador. They're just the most wonderful companions.
                Their the best.

Thanks everyone. When you've had an awsome dog for so long loosing it is no different than loosing a human you were close to.

I can record 3 minutes of good video on my digital camera. I have lots of funny video's of him at the beach etc. Watching the video's is good because it's like he's still alive.

Comment

I'm so sorry, mess I hope you feel a little better- it's always horrible to lose.

I dread the day I'll lose my pal through 8 years... I love him so much. I consider each and every of my pets my children.

Comment

Originally posted by Jannichan
                    I'm so sorry, mess I hope you feel a little better- it's always horrible to lose.

I dread the day I'll lose my pal through 8 years... I love him so much. I consider each and every of my pets my children.
                    Thanks Jannichan for looking out for me. I'm a lot better now.

Comment

Working...
                    X