Going to try the chatroom tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaxPower
    Very funny ! You might need one too. If you think using "MOM" whatever..as your username.. seriously..That is not funny either.. :rolleyes: Thus Im giving your advice back to you.

If I wanted advice from you, I'd give it to you.

Anyway, it was much more fun with you gone. The last thing we want in there is somebody who's so uptight that they dull the room.

I'll be there somewhere around the same time as yesterday...
    Me too, Zduck.
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
      If I wanted advice from you, I'd give it to you.
      Anyway, it was much more fun with you gone. The last thing we want in there is somebody who's so uptight that they dull the room.
      Uptight. ? Right.. This goes the same to you. Dull.??.Wtf ....Anyway I'de be more than glad to stay away from the "chatroom" when there's people like you in there..

Expect though that I'll check by to see that you're NOT there.....

Btw I enjoyed talking with exmanx, mrs boer and jannichan the other day..
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Dammit stupid exams! I missed all the fun

Mark your calendars everyone: Dec 16 is when hell is official over. I expect everyone there that day!

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
          Dammit stupid exams! I missed all the fun

Mark your calendars everyone: Dec 16 is when hell is official over. I expect everyone there that day!
          Thats also our last day. It'll be fun if we can get more then a few on that day.
          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

It was so much fun last 2 days . I have finally 'spoken' to some jpnet forum members: Andy, John, Tanuj, Joe, Colin, Adam, Janni, AM, Richard. You might wonder what we talked about, well I recall: caramel troopers, men with beards smell of jet fuel, dutch pea soup, chicken wings. So you did not really miss anything

cheers, Pamela

Comment

Originally posted by pdeboer
              It was so much fun last 2 days . I have finally 'spoken' to some jpnet forum members: Andy, John, Tanuj, Joe, Colin, Adam, Janni, AM, Richard. You might wonder what we talked about, well I recall: caramel troopers, men with beards smell of jet fuel, dutch pea soup, chicken wings. So you did not really miss anything

cheers, Pamela
              5 names...
              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                5 names...

You remembered well mister fast typing fingers

Comment

It looks like I really started something. When I posted this thread on Friday, I expected a few people to show up on the chatroom but I never expected to start a lasting trend (well, it might wear off in a few weeks) and see so many people on there. I second Pamela's thoughts. It was great to finally "talk" to some people I had previously "met" on the forums. It was great, gentlemen (and ladies)!

Comment

Oi, people, come on! Richard and I are in there now... join us!

Comment

on there now

Comment

I'll go on there now and check it out.
                        sigpic
                        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

I am in but none there

Comment

I'm in on my own, at 21.17 UK time

Andy

Comment

I've been in there for a while, no one else came yet.
                              sigpic
                              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

I was on just then with 5 other member's, a record I was told. Then people left really quick (probably because I arrived lol).

Comment

Working...
                                X