Welcome Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Back

Welcome back to me, Welcome back to me.................... Ok I will have only good things to say from now on!

BTW I will post a short trip report from CMH to LAX (In September) shortly

Welcome back
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

(If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything)

*looks at above*

Comment

I remember you kcmh Welcome back buddy!

Comment

Welcome back.
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

F**k

Comment

er, welcome.... back.... I think?

welcome back KCMH!

Comment

I woud make a welcome sign, but knowing the people around here, it'll probably end up like the one in my former dorm did

Comment

btw, how long were you banned for?

Comment

One time at UC Berkely, a Political Systems class had 40 students in it. The instructor marched in on the first day and said, "This won't do...this is supposed to be a small class, not some stupid lecture. Tell you what: I want you to write an essay on why you deserve to be in this class, and I'll let 20 people stay in the class." The students groaned and moaned, but accepted the assignment. Just then, the instructor had an idea. He asked the class, "How many of you are Republicans?".

Two lone hands flung to the air.

The instructor simply smiled. "You two don't have to write the essay. I look forward to your arguments. The rest of you, the essay is due 9 am tomorrow."

Welcome back, kcmh!

Comment

Just a small 6 month ban. No big deal. Had a real nice trip to LAX and the LA basin. Went to all the major LAX spotting sites. BTW the burger joint, In and Out burger is the most terrible burger I have ever had in my life. I spent maybe a total of one hour watching planes. The rest of the time was doing LA stuff. More in a trip report I promise to post.

Comment

Working...
                      X