Random Randomness Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Randomness Thread

Sorry for the random thread title anyway, I just think we could have a nice little thread (which could grow very large) where we post our random thoughts, rants, whatever that don't fit into any specific topics. Starting off, here's a few from me:
    -Out of 'Do they know it's Christmas?', the oh-so-famous line 'and there won't be snow in Africa this Christmas?' By god, and that in our politically correct time. lol When was the last time any part of Africa except Mt. Kilimanjaro had any snow at all? But it's only a charity song, so the content doesn't have to make sense.
    -Why for the love of God does the radio have to play 'Last Christmas' once every single hour?
    -Raising taxes to help improve the economy, brilliant thinking Ms Merkel.
    -This forum could use some more activity, so post!
    -How come that Survivor is still on level with NCIS, Lost and the CSIs on a ratings-level?
    -Political Correctness: Does anybody else have enough of this bullshite?
    -Green Day fuckin' rules!
    -So did Dave Chappelle before his spiritual trip.
    There's my rants&thoughts of the day, let's here yours .

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
    Sorry for the random thread title anyway, I just think we could have a nice little thread (which could grow very large) where we post our random thoughts, rants, whatever that don't fit into any specific topics. Starting off, here's a few from me:
    -Out of 'Do they know it's Christmas?', the oh-so-famous line 'and there won't be snow in Africa this Christmas?' By god, and that in our politically correct time. lol When was the last time any part of Africa except Mt. Kilimanjaro had any snow at all? But it's only a charity song, so the content doesn't have to make sense.
    -Why for the love of God does the radio have to play 'Last Christmas' once every single hour?
    -Raising taxes to help improve the economy, brilliant thinking Ms Merkel.
    -This forum could use some more activity, so post!
    -How come that Survivor is still on level with NCIS, Lost and the CSIs on a ratings-level?
    -Political Correctness: Does anybody else have enough of this bullshite?
    -Green Day fuckin' rules!
    -So did Dave Chappelle before his spiritual trip.
    There's my rants&thoughts of the day, let's here yours .
    Couldn't dis-agree more on the GreenDay

Comment

-Why is it that you can go to war at 18, but can't drink till 21 in the USA?
      -I installed CIV4 on my computer and it messed up DirectX, and Squawkbox didn't work right, so uninstalled FS before I found and fixed the problem, now I have to reinstall all my addons, dammnit!
      -Yay! The Patriot Act wasn't renwed, so I don't have to fear have my house searched because I was taking pictures airplanes lol.
      -It was cold as hell here all last week, till Friday when a storm system came through, when we could have actually used the cold to have another snowday, but it rained.
      -Isn't this picture pretty sweet!?
      -Yea Green Day rocks!

Comment

We had a random thread a few years ago that was deleted...I hope that this one fairs better!
        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Alkaselzer really does blow up seagulls...
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
            We had a random thread a few years ago that was deleted...I hope that this one fairs better!
            As long as we don't get into religion, politics or sex this thread will prosper. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
              As long as we don't get into religion, politics or sex this thread will prosper. lol
              No sex? Aww, guess I can't post my thoughts here then.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                No sex? Aww, guess I can't post my thoughts here then.
                keep the beds seperate
                Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                  Perhaps the mods could give me moderating control over this thread, then it won't be locked . But seriously, as long as it kept civilized, I see no problem. So intest of saying unnecessary stuff like 'I hate Bush', be more subtile and say something like 'I like how Green Day sings of Bush' or something like that.
                  Oh, and my first random thoughts of the day:
                  -Why is it always the coach's fault if his players are simply too lazy to run?
                  -Kill the Crazy Frog!

Comment

Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL
                    keep the beds seperate
                    How about we just use one bed. I'll bring the Salsa filled syringes, Tanuj will bring the coolwhip, and you can bring everything else, except your pants. We'll have a gay old time.
                    sigpic

Comment

I found this pic and had to post it because they are so cute. Does anyone know what breed they are? and how big they get? I want one.

Comment

I should be doing my English project right now
                        I have to go to school until Friday...and even then I only get out at 11:30am
                        Catholic schools blow
                        I'm bored
                        I like airplanes
                        I have minor problems
                        Some people have big problems
                        *scratch scratch*
                        I have a cold
                        *sniffle*
                        People are annoying
                        I was in a 757-300 yesterday
                        I like taking pictures
                        I need a girlfriend
                        I need a life

Comment

Hmmm...
                          Classic rock rules
                          I went to homecoming in a gorilla suit
                          This fog is impressive
                          My snowmachine is almost done
                          hmmm...
                          I like airplanes
                          I need a life
                          I need a girlfriend

Thats all for now.
                          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Heres my little random contribution

- I dont feel like goin to school tom
                            - I start a new part time job tom
                            - Ill be 17 tom
                            - Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Happy Hanukkah/Happy Kwanza , however you guys say it.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                              How about we just use one bed. I'll bring the Salsa filled syringes, Tanuj will bring the coolwhip, and you can bring everything else, except your pants. We'll have a gay old time.
                              -Tanuj has nothing to do with you two homos.
                              -Hiking for 4.5 hours up a steep mountain and then back down, with the last half an hour of the hike being done after sunset, having no well demarcated trail, breaking your hiking stick trying to induce stress fractures in frozen sheets of ice on a steep embankment, having the mountain be snow and ice covered thereby enabling yourself to slip and fall plenty of times and having a bridge across a creek broken which then forces you to wade in three feet of water to the other side to get back to your parking lot as pitch darkness is descending on the valley is not a very good idea, but it's awesome fun.
                              -Where's my damn Advil?
                              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Working...
                              X