Chuck Norris Jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck Norris Jokes

How many have seen these Chuck Norris jokes? Like Chuck Norris Doesnt belive in Gravity?

The jokes are Here

but heres his response to them on his website.

-Kevin

I've not seen some of those - nor his response - I'm glad he's talking it OK, some would get up-in-arms about it

Comment

LMAO
      Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

My friends and I were having a good time with those all last week at school. Pretty funny stuff

Comment

Haha "duckshit.com"

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
            My friends and I were having a good time with those all last week at school. Pretty funny stuff
            Yeah me and a few people in our class today were looking at these since we had nothing to do in our computer class.
            -Kevin

Comment

There's also this site, http://www.4q.cc/chuck/

It's got the same, and some others.

--

A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris.

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                There's also this site, http://www.4q.cc/chuck/

It's got the same, and some others.

--

A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris.
                AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Roundhouse, what a classic!
                -Kevin

Comment

When I think of Chuck Norris and fighting, the roundhouse comes to mind.

-- Someone once tried to tell Chuck Norris that roundhouse kicks aren't the best way to kick someone. This has been recorded by historians as the worst mistake anyone has ever made.

-- Chuck Norris appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."

-- At birth, Chuck Norris came out feet first so he could roundhouse kick the doctor in the face. Nobody delivers Chuck Norris but Chuck Norris

And for the aviation folks..

-- Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

Comment

hahahahhahaahha wicked. You should of heard how loud we were lauging today in class lol.
                    -Kevin

Comment

I first heard them on the radio a couple days ago. Fortunately I was parked, it was too funny to drive.

Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked Jimmy Hoffa, who will be seen flying though a windshield in 2052.

Comment

OK, I've heard enough of these things which finally makes me want to ask...

Who is Chuck Norris? Is he some professional athlete?

Comment

So Vin Diesel jokes are now passe?

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                            OK, I've heard enough of these things which finally makes me want to ask...

Who is Chuck Norris? Is he some professional athlete?
                            http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001569/

Comment

So why is he getting this special treatment?

Comment

Working...
                              X