airlineempires.net anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• airlineempires.net anyone?

Anyone have an account here? My airline is called Qucik Time, dont ask why i picked this name . Rite now im ranked 39 out of 884, not bad eh

Sure... i'm 23rd at the moment...

Comment

Heh, I can't figure that game out at ALL! I have tried and failed like 10 times. Is there any kind of guide for that thing?
      Cheers,
      A.M.

Comment

Originally posted by UsAir330
        Heh, I can't figure that game out at ALL! I have tried and failed like 10 times. Is there any kind of guide for that thing?
        Cheers,
        A.M.
        Once you know how to play its pretty fun
        http://www.airlineempires.net/airwik...irline_Empires

Comment

Ranked... errrr... somewhere at the bottom

My airline is Peanut Air, operating from NRT... I'm just playing because kevin is really into it... and I smuck to say the least

Comment

I have an account but it won't let me open any routes! I have 2 ATR's

Comment

I used to and was doing alright but then it stopped working for some reason. Too much bullshit from bigger airlines anyways so I just gave up and are none the worse for it

Comment

Originally posted by Mungous
                I used to and was doing alright but then it stopped working for some reason. Too much bullshit from bigger airlines anyways so I just gave up and are none the worse for it
                It's now getting revamped and there're less players now- I'm sure you'll find it less a hassle now if you were to return- even I have grown to like it and that's BIG

Comment

Meh, i gave up when it tried to tell me 170k was more than 660k.
                  I've found Clear Skies 2 though, so im happy.
                  Sam Rudge
                  A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Working...
                  X