2004 Presidential Election Revisted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Presidential Election Revisted

With all that has happened in the political world in recent months, which candidate would you vote for/support if the 2004 election was to be held over again? If your vote/support has changed, please indicate why. If you choose "other," indicate who you would choose (only candidates that ran). I personally would choose "other" although I'm not sure who I would've vote for. Non US posters, who would you have voted for?
    George Bush
    32.14%
    John Kerry
    50.00%
    Other
    17.86%

who the heck voted other??? lol

I voted for Kerry because he's the man ...I'll vote in 2008! GO HILARY!

/please note this thread WILL get violent lol...becasue some people can't handle their emotions

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
      who the heck voted other??? lol

I voted for Kerry because he's the man ...I'll vote in 2008! GO HILARY!

/please note this thread WILL get violent lol...becasue some people can't handle their emotions
      I thought about that, but it is just a simple question and I would expect people to be mature enough not to make it that way.

Comment

Bush, of course.
        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Quit living in the past!

In other words he lost, get over it, and prepare to loose again in 2008!

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
            In other words he lost, get over it, and prepare to loose again in 2008!
            No, George Bush stole the election with the help of Diebold. I heard this on Air America so it must be true. /sarcasm

Comment

Here comes the maturity squad.
              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I don't vote, it only encourages them.

And I'm 15.

Comment

I couldn't care less, as those elections have happened, and we can't change history anyway. As far as 2008 is concerned, I have no idea who will run for the Republicans, or who the runner-ups for the democrats will be, but HRC will win that, even though I personally wouldn't be so fond of having her President of the USA.

Comment

I'm going to say "Other", because I'm not eligible to vote in US elections

Comment

Originally posted by B757300
                      No, George Bush stole the election with the help of Diebold. I heard this on Air America so it must be true. /sarcasm

Ok you got me there, That is one I have not heard yet.

Comment

Personally, I am sick and tired of the two major parties in the U.S. They are both corrupt, idiotic, and power hungry morons who seem to forget that they are the people and come from the people. Instead, they seem to place themselves above the people as if they are "more equal" than others. Not to mention that neither matches my viewpoints very well.
                        Sorry if that sounds inflammatory, but I had to get that rant out.

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
                          and prepare to loose again in 2008!
                          hehe, you said loose

To those that like bush. Can you please make a list of reasons why we are better off because he is president. Preferably things that you can prove.

Comment

I would not have voted, both of them suck!
                            I'll be happy in 2008 as long as we dont elect Jeb or Hilary.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                              hehe, you said loose

To those that like bush. Can you please make a list of reasons why we are better off because he is president. Preferably things that you can prove.

Oh I was not aware that we answered to you, Joe.

Comment

Working...
                              X