Harry POtter and the Order of the Phoenix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry POtter and the Order of the Phoenix

Wow... 48 hours after release any still no one has star ed talking about it in here... thought this place was filled with kids?

Yeah, sure, call it the MOST juvenile thread EVER, but Much of the kids in our world are addicted to Potter's tale. (try explaining the 25 yr old with the full Harry costume and reading the 5th book at the bookstore itself after buying it).

I finished it last night, assumed some one else would post a topic, but no...hmmm. For those who care, I've got to say, the book is 95% negative with like 3 good things happening in the book. Has anyone else finished the book? I guess not, knowing this crowd...
    Of course! Who doesn't?
    0%
    Yes, but only because I am forced to by a sibling or friend
    0%
    No,but I think I should try reading it now...
    0%

this is aboiut planes, lol somebody has now thanks to you
    Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

I finished the book a minute back. It's excelent - the best Harry Potter yet.

While it is quite negative, it's quite rightly so. Harry is learning things that earlier he was too young for.

And there are some good things too (like when Fred and George kicked Umbridge's ass) - that was so cool.

I loved the book.
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Where's the option for "Hell no, and I hope I never have to?"
        Trump is an idiot!
        Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Hey, it's pretty good if u try it - I guess u have a mindset like my mum's. :P
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I used to be interested in it....read the first two books and half of the third and i just lost the taste for it. I do like the movies though.

Comment

who's Harry Potter?

Comment

VERY, VERY good books

Comment

Just Kidding.....
                  haven't read it though (I barely read anything that's not related to Aviation or Computers)

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
                    Where's the option for "Hell no, and I hope I never have to?"
                    Too right chris i dont wanna read any of that crap (in my personal opinion that is) and my opinion is also the same to the Lord Of The Rings, thats a load of crap too, maybe not for anyone under the age of 15 though!
                    E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

I'm with Chris....don't want to read it...
                      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

I place my vote for the "HELL NO!" option that is not up there. Haven't read a single one of them (now if they were written by Tom Clancy, maybe). It's the #1 book in my stores this week, thankfully all of the stores I work got massive allocations of the book, so I would have to order any for hopefully never.

Comment

Originally I was in the Hell No catagory. Then I watched the first movie and enjoyed it enough to read the first two books. Then I watched the second movie and enjoyed it. I have read three of the five, just starting the fourth book, but we already own the latest book.

I admit it is an interesting story, easy to read, and fun to get lost in! To the naysayers.......... try it !

Comment

Working...
                          X